One

Kailyn POV

Standing admist the crowd with Mr-Dickension himself was an honour .

I clutched the board hard against my chest as Mr-Dickension searched for the team amongest the crowd. Upon finding them,he enthusiastically pulled me to the team. I almost stumbled infront of them but thankfully I held myself together,or else I would have fell flat on my face. And you know what they say,the first impression is the last impression.

"This is Kailyn and she will be helping to manage the team for the world championships!"

He said,the enthusiasm not leaving his voice. Surprising how much energy an old man can have.

"So basically a baby-sitter" I heard someone mumble. I looked at the grey-blue haired man,who from the reports and information Mr-Dickension provided me,was Kai Hiwatari. The dranzer weilder.

That name does sound familiar tho—

"Kailyn,why don't you mingle with the team?I have some work to complete" Mr-Dickension bid his good bye to us.

Great,now it will be all awkward.

I cleared my throat and spoke a bit professionally,more than I intended to

"Hello. My name is Kailyn and I will be managing the team,no one needs to worry about their hotels,plane tickets or any other things while I am here. Feel free to consult me of any problem..."

"Do you know how to blade?"

Ah...the youngest,Max Tate. Blue eyes and blonde hair, really does look like an American. His bit-beast,Draceil is a purple turtle posseing water powers. It's powerful,I heard. Almost defeated a well trained dranzer,a red pho—

I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded.

"I know the basics"

May smiled happily.

"Care for a battle?" The boy with the cap spoke, taking out his Beyblade. I looked at it and smiled. Dragoon,a dragon with powers of the wind. His owner, Tyson Granger. Japanese,black hair,black eyes and a hat to top it off. The winner of the competition which lead to the formation of blade breakers.

"I would love to but not now. I would recommend all of you to go back,pack your bags and we will be leaving in extractly 5 hours from now"

The team nodded as they all walked away.

.

The bladers were all comfortably in their sits in the flight as Mr-Dickension was the last one to be here. I welcomed him with a warm smile as he sat behind Tyson. I made my way and sat beside Kenny. The tech master of the team who had incredible knowledge on beyblades. He does blade and had a bit-beast...stuck in his computer. So,he is just the genius.

Tyson was complaining how he hadn't battled me yet and was determined to once we reach China .

I noticed Ray Kon,the blader who owned the white tiger,his powers being mainly land-related. A troubled expression was spread across his face as he stared out the window.

I wish I was that comfortable to ask him what has happened but I decided to let that matter rest.

.

I was sitting beside Kenny,who was sitting beside Mr-Dickension. So,I was basically in the window sit. Max had climbed the chair and rested his knees where he sat before and turned to us.

He kept talking non-stop about his Beyblading life,how he met Kenny and Tyson,how intemidating Kai was when he first met him and how Ray was when he met him.

He threw a few insults at Kai's name earning a deep glare from the elder. He simply stuck his tongue out and laughed in silence.

"Max,why don't you sit down?You can turn and talk you know"

I had just figured out I was younger than Max...by a month. Exactly a month,what a coincidence. But judging his behaviour,he seems to the younger one.

Max nodded kidlishly at me and sat down.

I stared out the window occasionally looking at Max when he was talking.

.

The flight had to come into a halt due to extreme weather conditions. So we were technically in China but not where the championships were going to take place.

It will take about 1-1.5 hours to reach the place by bus so we all decided to stay here. Last minute tickets were hard to find but when you have BBA linked with your name,you could get rooms in no time.

I had booked enough rooms for all of us, excluding Mr-Dickension. He said he had a place where he could stay. So we didn't question it.

Currently,Tyson was in a hurry to find the bathroom. I informed him where the bathroom was...upon hearing the directions...out of the blue he stopped struggling and looked out the window biting his lips.

I held in my laughter.

By that time, Mr-Dickension informed us that the bus was ready and we could go to our hottle.

.

The bus was awfully silent. Tyson was holding back his....yeah. Max had falled asleep on Ray's shoulder,Ray was already so quite,I don't remember even hearing his voice to be honest,Kenny was typing away and Dizzy was also silent. Kai was at the end of the bus,dully staring out of the window probably admiring the beautiful lights.

I wasn't used to so much of silence but it would be awkward if I tried to break it,I mean what can I even speak about.

So to kill time,I filled over the pages where all the information about the tema was written,in details which I didn't go through. I mean,I did but there where some details I didn't go through.

It was what their preferences was. I should go through it,I would not want to provide them with something they are allergic to(food) or anything that they might not like in general.

Anyways,I have nothing better to do the whole ride.

.

.

We finally reached!

When the bus came to a hult,Tyson ran out,pushing a man on his way straight to the bathroom.

I shaked my head and waited for everyone to get down.

"Uh..what do I?"

I turned my attention to the unknown voice and turned to see Ray, looking helpless and not knowing what to do with Max.

"It's fine,we can wake him up. I am sure he won't mind"..

I know he won't ask my help in any circumstances,so I decided to help myself. I am great!(dramatic sigh)

"Hey,Max. Wake up,we are at the hotel. You can sleep on the comfy bed instead,you know" Max straighten himself and licked his lips nodding. He rubbed his eyes for cleared vision and walked out of the bus.

"Let's go"

I said, moving away from the path.

"Why are you?I mean,you are also going, right?"

"Ofcourse,Ray. I am this teams' manager,I am not staying in another hotel"

I said,with a hint of teasing-ness.

Ray turned a dark red. He nodded and walked out of the bus in embarrassment. I felt my self laughing at his behaviour as I looked around the bus, making sure nothing was left.

After I was done,I made sure that the driver was tipped and off he went. I,too,made myself welcome to the hotel.

Upon entering it,the first thing I saw was Max laughing uncontrollably with his sleepy eyes,Ray and Kai shaking their heads,Tyosn glaring at Max and Kenny talking to Mr-Dickension.

And then,at that very moment,I knew this was going to be a long journey.

.
.
.
.

Yes!
I am rewriting it again.