Thirty Three

Kailyn POV

"Stop sulking would you" Ray laughed as I rolled my eyes. Kai was back, having juice with us. "Don't act like you aren't glad that Kai came back. I know you were missing him like everyone"

I laughed. "Miss him?Nah. I got to launch Dranzer and it was awesome!" I swear my eyes must have twinkled. I felt my hands heat up as I looked down at Duplica. "I love you Duplica" I grinned. She seems to have calmed down. Kai told us everything he knew about the organisation and I didn't pay attention. It was really nothing new to me.

"Quit sulking!" Max yelled at me. "Quit yelling at me,will you?!" I yelled back. They were under the impression that I was sulking because Dranzer was given to Kai. Now, don't get me wrong. I love Dranzer,I really do but I know he is happier with Kai and I am happier with Duplica. End.

"Why are you sulking?You know Dranzer belongs to—"

"Kenny! I am not sulking,first of all!And second,I am happy for Dranzer,he gets back his grumpy owner" I rolled my eyes. "Ray,do you think a hug would solve the distance between Kai and Kailyn?" Tyson teased. "I think a hug around your neck would solve the anger I have for you" I stood up and walked to Tyson. "Hey!You can't kill me!I have finals to play!" Tyson stood up and backed away. "We will find someone. We have me anyways. I am sure we will manage" I ran to him. Tyson stood up and used Kai as a barrier. I tried to look behind Kai but Tyson was covering well.

I huffed and turned around. When I was about to walk away,I felt a grip on my wrist. Turning,I looked up at Kai. "I said I was sorry" Kai said.

"What am I supposed to do?Cook a meal with your sorry?" I raised my eyebrow as everyone held in their laughs. "I hear a laugh and you all are going to get drowned!" I threatened. "Kai,mind leaving my precious hand" I mocked. He sighed and left my hand.
Tyson peaked from behind Kai and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Kai,are you really sorry?" I asked as he confusingly nodded. "There is a man behind you,kill him will you?I will pay you!I know you don't need it but still!"

"Who doesn't need money?!" Tyson exclaimed. "You did hear him utter Voltaire was his grandfather, didn't you?" Tyson nodded. "Now Kai,do me the favour" I said, sweetly. "Kai,no and no!" Tyson yelled from behind and held on to Kai. "Leave him this time" Kai said. I clicked my tongue and turned to Ray.

"Ray!You are the only one who listens!" I said dramatically. Ray laughed. I sat beside him, glaring at Tyson. "You and Kai would make a great couple tho—"

Max commented as Kai looked away.

Tyson gasped and looked at the both of us.

"I know you are ignorant and all,but you gotta say no. You can't just look away, don't add fuel to the fire" I glared at him. Kai shrugged. "If not him,then Ray!" Max wrapped his around me and Ray.

"No offence but I think Kailyn and Kai look great together,better than us that is" Ray said. "Very offended Ray,very offended" I backed away and shook my head. I looked at Kai who looked at me surprised.

"Why?Do you want us together?Say the word Kai" I teased him as the room burst out in laughter. How much I craved to hear this again. Kai shook his head at me. Tyson stood and extended his hand.

"Together"

Ray stood up and placed his hand on top of Tyson's as Ray and Kenny followed. Kai put his hand on top of Max's.

"What would you guys do without me?" Kai joked. "Everything. Your Dranzer is enough" I grinned and placed my hand on top of his. "Are you in love with Dranzer?" Kai turned and looked at me. I harshly nodded as all of them laughed.