Thirty One

Kailyn POV

"Are you sad because Kai got black Dranzer and you didn't?" Ray asked,once everything was settled down and I had calmed down.

I shook my head. "It was my choice. Boris asked me to pick and I refused,I thought Kai would do the same but he didn't"

"Your choice?" Tyson questioned.

"Yes,my choice. Me and Kai grew up in that Abbey. He was always the perfect man, perfect at Beybladeing, obedient and the ideal student. I was quite the opposite. I wasn't the best at Beybladeing and I have faced much harder than he has! I went through special and harsh training because Boris believed that I would turn out to be a great bladder. When he first showed me Black Dranzer,I was awe-struck. I fell in love with how powerful the Beyblade was. Boris said that me or Kai would end up getting the Beyblade and the next few years,I devoted my life towards Black Dranzer. At every instant,only he was on my mind.

But look at the scenario now,when I was offered my only dream I couldn't acquire it"

"You had a choice and you didn't turn out to be a traitor" Max smiled and side-hugged me.

.

"Why are we here?" I was annoyed. We were standing outside the Abbey. "In search of Kai,Kailyn. I demand answers" Tyson mumbled, going to the guards. The guards refused that there were anyone named Kai and walked away. The four still didn't give up and ran around the building screaming 'Kai'. I stood infront of the gate and waited for them.

They reached and tried to open the front door,which obviously wasn't opening. Tyson launched his Dragoon and successfully opened the door.

"Guys,why do you even want to get back Kai?Get back such a traitor?" I said,venom dripping from my tone. "Kailyn,Kai can't be a traitor. There is something that we are missing and I am going to find it. Come on,we go in as a team" Tyson said. I sighed and nodded, running into those endless corridors once again.

A boy,who we saw the first time here,pinned Kenny to the ground and held him captive. Max covered us and threaten the kids. He told us to run,which we did. I was rather forced to. Last time I ran into these corridors,I lost one of my teammates. We hid in a corridor with a dead end.

"I think we lost them" Tyson sighed. "Not for long enough,I say me and Kailyn distract them while you find Kai" Ray suggested. "Kailyn too? Doesn't she know the Abbey?" Tyson said. "I do but the people here know they are intruders and there must be high security already. The both of us sneaking around won't be successful. And if I go find Kai,I would rather kill him and take him back on our side. So you go. I know the Abbey better than these kids,I and Ray will find a way"

Tyson nodded and his behind a box.

Ray and I ran out of the corridor with the two kids following us. "Let's go!" I hurriedly turned to the left corridor and went in. The bladers would never come here,they aren't allowed to. "Why are we just standing here?They can come in you know?" Ray questioned.

"They can't. This is where Black Dranzer was and this is also the training grounds of Black Dranzer. The only place were the power of Black Dranzer just shared things apart. The kids are not allowed here and they would rather die than break one of Boris's rule"

Ray nodded. I walked to the entrance and looked around. "They are not here,we gotta run" Ray nodded and followed my lead.

.

We walked out to see Max and Kenny.

"Hey,where is Tyson?" Max asked, looking behind us. "With Kai,or in search of Kai. He must be coming" Ray informed. "Do you think Kai is going to come back?" Max asked,to no one specific.