Thirty Nine

Kailyn POV

How was one supposed to survive this?

I coughed and hardly stood up from my place. I looked around me to see ice slowly forming and I knew,if I get trapped here I will have to play the next two matches,which rightfully belonged to Tyson.

I grabbed on to the stadium and handled myself, resisting the tough and harsh winds. "Duplica" I closed my eyes and tried to communicate.

"Yes Kailyn?"

"Are you okay?Where are you?"

"I am almost covered in snow masts. You have to attack,if you fall weak then I fall weak and then I lose. You lose. And if we lose,I go into Tala's Beyblade which I don't want."

"Fine Duplica. I hope this doesn't hurt anyone"

"Fire bolt!"

I peaked my eyes at the stadium,to find Duplica and saw her shining. She emerged from the snow. She shined brighter and gave it all her force. She raced at Wolfburg and slammed the ground, sending fire around Wolfburg. He roared in pain as his attack calmed down. The fire was getting at Wolfburg and he was screaming in pain.

Tears escaped my eyes. I hated when bit-beasts scream in pain,I hated when I am the reason. I loved bit-beasts more than people.

Wolfburg harshly moved around and broke all the trees. A sharp part of a trunk flew at me and slashed my arms. I hissed and covered my arm. The blood was flowing crazily.

"Duplica, don't torture him!Just finish him off" I yelled angrily. She was going against orders!This attack was one of her mains and it was a powerful one. I could see Wolfburg in pain and this was not supposed to happen! He would have been finished the second Duplica attacked.

Duplica marched at Wolfburg and held him down. Was she really going against orders?

"I said,just finish him off!" I yelled. Why wasn't she listening? Wolfburg bit her leg as she hissed but didn't back away. He held her four legs and tried to push her away. "That's why you listen to me!"

I thought.

"Duplica!" I held my arm tighter. This yelling and stuff wasn't helping. Duplica forced Wolfburg back into his Beyblade as she went back. My Beyblade spun as Tala's Beyblade lied in the snow of the dish.

I sighed and looked around. The ice was slowly melting. I called back Duplica and smiled. Didn't matter if she tired to disobey,she won and that was all that mattered. I looked up at Tala,who had a heavily shocked and grim expression. I sighed and walked back, clutching my arm tightly. My hands were all bloody but I was glad that I won it.

I sat on the seat and leaned my head back, breathing heavily. I felt people treating my cut as I opened my eyes to a huge white bandage. The people walked away. I looked at my arm and tilted my head. Was the cut that huge?

"Hey,are you okay?" Max asked, wiping away my sweat. "Yeah. Tyson,this was least of his attacks I bet. He has 20 more bit-beasts. Just remember to concentrate,okay?" Tyson nodded at me and walked to the stadium.

"That was impressive" Kai breathed out. I looked up and weakly grinned at him. "All of this lies with Tyson now" I said, sitting up straight.

"Tyson will win this,I trust him" Kai said in a strong tone,a tone I was failing to understand. "Kai,can you sit down?I wanna talk with you" I asked as Kai sat down beside me.

"After the finals,no matter what the result,we won't be the Bladebreakers ever again. Meaning it would be hard to maintain friendships, especially with you. Don't make that face,you understood we were you friends when we are fighting our last!" I rolled my eyes seeing his offended face.

"We have way more to worry about at this moment but just hear me out. We won't turn into complete strangers after this,right?" Kai sighed and shrugged.

"I am not good at maintaining friendships. I will resume studying after this and we will be in two different countries. I hope we remain friends" Kai added, probably noticing the expression on my face. I nodded at him and turned to the battle.

Wolfburg was repeating the same thing and Tyson was holding back. I covered my face and held on to my seat tightly. I saw Tyson hiding his face and soon solid ice surrounding them. As the storm was over,they were completely surrounded with ice and only the Beyblades were visible,on the screen.

Jazzman repeatedly announced that this was against the rules but Boris disagreed and let the show continue. I looked at Max and Kenny, slamming on the ice to contact Tyson but were miserably failing.

I stood up and walked to them. I placed my hands on their shoulders, stopping them. "It's late now. Tyson will only break free once the two rounds are over. He won't be able to hear us either. All we can do is wait" I sighed looking at the screen.

The second battle rightfully went to Tala. I gripped my pants tightly. Tala will use up all the bit-beasts he stole and it would be 1 vs 20. Tyson has to go all in and release those bit-beasts.

I turned to the screen with my arms crossed. The third session started and Tala was already going harsh on Tyson.

Tyson,this is the most important battle of your life. You will be declared world champion if you win. All those poor bit-beasts who fell into the trap of those lousy Bit-beast stealers will be free and everyone will get justice.

The fans,the game,the players and lastly us.

Although we couldn't see clearly,I saw Tala's Beyblade lighting up. I knew that was the sign of all the bit-beasts releasing. "Oh come on!" I groaned.

"Duplica,can you contact Dragoon?"

"Yes masts. I can. The five of us, Dragoon,Dranzer, Drigger, Draciel and me are one in five forms."

"So,you can contact the other three as well?"

"I unfortunately can't. They are under evil powers and they refuse to let me in"

I looked up at the screen to see Tyson's Beyblade wobbling.

"Tell Dragoon that all of us are behind the two. We aren't leaving. Tell him to convey to Tyson about this and encourage him"

"Yes masts"

My entire focus was now on the screen. I know Duplica will be able to tell Dragoon and Tyson all of this. No advice or tips from us will help Tyson at this point. It's all about him and his mentality now.

Suddenly,the ground started to wobble a bit. It stopped as we all looked around. The screen had blanked but strange lights were escaping the ice formed around Tyson and Tala. I realised it was all the bit-beasts that were in Tala's Beyblade!! Meaning,Tyson had won us the world championships!!!!

I looked at Max and Kai,who were looking at their Beyblades. They had gained back their bit-beasts and so had the others. I heard millions of thanks around me. All the thanks for me and Tyson.

I looked back and saw Ray with Mariah. He noticed me and smiled, showing me his Drigger. I chuckled and nodded at him.

The ice had completely melted and Tyson gained victory!

"Please give it up for the new joint world champions!

Tyson and Kailyn!!"

The Jazzman announced.

.
.
.
.