Two

Kailyn POV

A team is supposed to stay together they are supposed to support their team through anything,right?

Well,I am getting shit for being absent for 2 hours. I went to roam around the city and the captain,Kai Hiwatari, couldn't handle it and was teaching me how to do my job properly. The first time he talked to me and that too,is arguing with me.

"I am sorry Kai" He casted a glare at me and walked away. I huffed and rolled my eyes. What was his problem?

"Don't take him seriously,he is always like that" Max said, sitting in front of me. "Then he has to change himself. I didn't run away. I was just out and we didn't have any work. I am not a bird he gets to trap inside a cage"

"Too much rage is not good for your health" Tyson said, sipping on coffee. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my Beyblade, wiping off the imaginary dust.

"Hey! That's your Beyblade isn't it?" Kenny jumped from his place and stood near me. I looked down at him and nodded with a slight smile on my face. "Yeah,my Beyblade"

"We were supposed to have a match right!" Tyson slammed his coffee mug on the table, resulting in him spilling some of it. He hissed it pain and rubbed the part of his hand which burned in pain.

"Go ahead,burn your hand and be unable to play matches" I mumbled, keeping my Beyblade on the bed and grabbing the medical kit. I went to him and treated his burning. "We were supposed to have-"

"Believe me Tyson,I know" I glared at him and continued working. Couldn't he be quiet for just a minute?

"I can't recognise your bit-beast" Kenny said, looking at my Beyblade. A smile made up my face as I finished treating his burned part.

"You can't. My bit-beast is magical." I said with humour and extended my hand to grab my Beyblade. Kenny huffed and gave me back my Beyblade. He went to a corner and furiously typed on his computer. "Hey look,your blade is shining" Max points out.

The small circle at the center,where my bit-beast was,was shining. I frowned. She never did this. I put my thumb over the area but it still didn't stop shining.

"Must be something." Max mumbled.

"Yeah,must be something" Kailyn mumbled.

"Hey! About our matc-"

"We will have it later, Tyson. I promise"

.

Mr-Dickenson had come over and was discussing the tournament and the rules,which I knew by default,I mean I am the manager I am supposed to know. I played with my spoon,not really having the appetite to eat. Delicious food if Tyson is not stopping.

"Kailyn,why don't you eat?" Max whispered. I looked at him and shrugged. "Don't have the appetite,I suppose"

"Force yourself. It's not good to skip meals" I let out a chuckle as I nodded at him, stuffing food in.

"You mean if these idiots don't play well,I don't qualify!" Kai slammed the table and I felt my spoon freeze just before my mouth. I gulped in horror and put the spoon down, glaring at the blue-headed man.

"There is no 'I' in the team,Kai" Mr-Dickenson reasoned. "Then there is no 'Kai' in the team either" He gritted his teeth and walked away. "Kai,come back!" I called out but he simply ignored me. "God gave him no hearing skills" I mumbled under my breath.

"Nah,God gave him powerful ignoring skills" Max whispered near my ear. I passed a fake smile at him and stood up. "Don't tell me you will be following him" Tyson asked, burping. I scrunched my nose and shook my head. "Manners Tyson"

"And yes,I will be following him. And no,I don't have a reason except that I may be I am the manager of the team and,in Kai's words,your baby sitter. So I gotta follow that baby" I joked, bidding a good bye.

.

He is seriously so easy to spot. His blue-hair really stands out. You possibly can't be born with such hair,can you?I gotta ask him!and the blue paint on his face makes him look so much coole-

Why am I thinking this?

I fastened my pace and followed behind him.

"How far was he gonna go?" I mumbled under my breath. Walking wasn't really my thing, don't know why.

He suddenly turned to a dark alley and I stood in front of the Alley,with my mouth wide open.

"Why does he have to go there? Don't tell me he is part of a gang or something" I thought. As I looked into the Ally,I realised I might have lost him. So,for that man,I went against my heart and entered that disgusting alley.

.

What I found was Kai shoo-ing away a bunch of kids and defeating them in a Beyblade match. Totally one-sided I tell you,I mean he has a big-beast like dranzer and the kids just have plain metal blades.

I made way for the kids to run away as I mocked the man.

"Didn't know you had such a habit,Kai" I emerged out of the dark and smirked at him. "I knew someone was following me" He mumbled under his breath.

"Good you knew. Good thing you aren't a pedophile" I joked, looking around. I could feel his weird and shocked gaze on me but I just shrugged.

"So,what are we going to do here?" I clapped my hands and asked him. "We are not doing anything. I want to be alone so get out" He said. I can't even describe the emotion he said it in.

"I am not listening to you. I followed you to this dark alley and you think I am backing away,no no Kai" I shook my finger. I took out my handkerchief and laid it on a stair, sitting on it and looking at him.

"Thank you for the sacrifice,my dear friend" I mumbled, indicating the handkerchief. "How can Mr.-Dickenson appoint her as the manager?" Kai mumbled taking out his Beyblade.

"Well,why are you here?" Kai asked, looking at me. "Well,I am the manager or,in your words,the baby-sitter. So I tam taking care of my biggest baby" I grinned as an awkward expression flashed on his face.

"What?You are awkward that I called you a big baby?What do you want to be called?Small baby?" I raised my eyebrow at him. Kai glared and turned his back at me, launching his Beyblade.

"Ouch" I acted, hitting the part where the heart was.

The sound of another Beyblade crossed my ear as I stood up and walked to the other side of the Ally way. Kai took his Beyblade and stood behind me, probably sensing the sound.

"Isn't that our team?" I said, disappointment clear in my voice. "You recognised right" Kai mumbled, launching his Beyblade and saving Ray from getting hit by the Beyblade. I turned to him and passed a toothy grim before going to Ray.

"Hey,you cool?" I asked. Ray looked at me for a second and nodded. I turned my head at the person who wasn't in my team.

"Oh,Kevin" I mumbled, looking at the familiar boy. "Kailyn,we meet again" He passed his mocking smile. I too smiled back and looked back at my team.

"So,why are you her-"

"How do you know him?" Ray asked,for the first time, looking at me clearly. "Uh yeah,long story short I was in China for a month or two and I got to know him"

"Don't you remember Ray, Kailyn?The boy you were flustered to talk to?I don't think the situation is the same now~" He sang. I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.

"The boy I was flustered to talk to?" I pointed at myself to which Kevin nodded. I went into deep thought as a memory struck in.

"Oh yeah,I was shy to talk to you" I turned to Ray and nodded at him. The whole team had a confused expression on their faces, except Kai obviously.

"We have time for stories later, guys" I informed. Max nodded at me as the entire attention was on Kevin now.

"I thought we had a rule to follow" A strong feminine voice interrupted.

"Ah,she"

.
.
.
.