Eight

Kailyn POV

"That was awesome Ray!" Max jumped at him. I walked to him and grinned at him. "Awesome Ray! I just can't but help admire Drigger" I complimented.

Max wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Tyson stood to my left and both of them had mock sad expressions on their faces. "What's up with you two?" Ray asked, probably as weirded out as I was.

"When you were battling Mariah with that lovely smile on your face,I am sure a heart broke in our pavilion. I heard it" Max said dramatically as Tyson added on to the background effects. Red flashed across Ray's face.

"The thing you have in you for Ray,we get it Kailyn" Tyson wiped his fake tears. "I don't have a thing for Ray people" I announced, wrapping my arms around Max and Tyson. I was extra happy at the moment. "Then who do I have a thing for?" I side-eyed Kai teasingly. "No one really" I laughed.

"Oh God!Did you just look at Kai?" Tyson exclaimed, unwrapping my arm from his shoulder. He looked at me offended. Max copied his actions as I look at them turn by turn. "You have a thing—"

"We can talk about this later y'all!We have a final to play!" Kenny butted in. I nodded at him and sat on the pavilion seats.

"Ah,Lee. Tough competitior" I told Tyson. "Nothing I can't defeat" Tyson said over-confidently. "Sure~" I sang sarcastically. Tyson looked offended. I turned my laptop at him and raised my eyebrow.

"Stats don't say so,eh?"

"Stats aren't everything Kailyn" Tyson rolled his eyes. "That I agree" I encouraged turning my laptop to me and closing it. "Just give it your best" Tyson nodded and went to the dish. Kai and Ray stood, anxious about the match.

Lee, suddenly,started insulting Ray and taunting him for his betrayal towards his own team.

"Let it Rip!"

Lee's and Tyson's Beyblade roamed around the side of the dish avoiding the sand in the centre. When Tyson finally decided to attack,Lee commanded his bit-beast and Tyson's Beyblade went flying across his face.

Tension rose in our pavilion as I noted the match down. Lee just dominated Tyson, nothing else to write.

"What happened to Plan A?" Kenny mumbled, harshly typing her laptop. "Enlighten them Kailyn" Dizzy said.

"Well,his bit-beast Galeon has managed to exert more energy while still being in his Beyblade. We will just go with something called Bit-beast institution" I lift my gaze from my board and showed them the drawing. It was Lee's Beyblade reflecting lighting but his bit-beast was still in his Beyblade.

"Enjoy letting your teammates down Ray since you are so good at it" Lee taunted gaining attention from our pavilion. I clicked my tongue and continued scribbling on the paper. Not exactly drawing but coming up with a Plan B.

"Ah!" I hit my pen on the board and went to Kai. He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"You know what I am thinking right?" I asked, expecting a positive response but he simply shook his head. I casted a dissapointed glare at him. "You mean about Lee's entire attention on being Ray?" Kai asked. "Yeah. You gotta tell that to Tyson. It's going to affect him" Kai agreed and went to Tyson.

The second round started and Lee kept on pushing Tyson into the sand. Kenny started to complain.

"Make it to your use, Tyson" Kai informed sending Tyson into deep thought. A smile made up Tyson's face as Tyson made his way to the sand.

A smile made up my own face when I realised what he was doing. "What is he doing?!" Kenny asked impatiently. "Using the sand Kenny. When Lee uses his main attack,he will use his tornado attack and trap Lee. That's just genius!" I said dreamly. I was impressed by Tyson.

And it did happen.

Lee's Beyblade stopped spinning and the second round went to Tyson. I noticed Lee's eyes darkening and Tyson definitely woke up a sleeping lion.

"Thank you for the advice Kai" Tyson grinned. "Be ready Tyson. You rattled a tiger cage and now that he's awake,his claws will be drawn" Kai warned. Lee picked his Beyblade and growled at Tyson. Tyson had to insult Lee.

The third session started and Lee started raging from the beginning. His Beyblade started to exert extreme lights as a tiger emerged from his Beyblade and roared. The light almost blinded me,I tell you. Galeon was roaring crazy!But whenever I looked at Lee,he kept on glaring at Ray. Did Ray hurt him that bad?

"Back off!" Ray put a step forward and yelled at Lee. "Why Ray?Are you scared?" Lee growled. I realised Lee already thought he had won. When Tyson called him back,shock shined on his face. That DJ's voice is actually annoying,it was distracting me.

Within me thinking, Galeon and Dragoon had escaped their baldes and it was crazy scenes infront of me. Galeon's lightning was blinding us. When we got our vision back,both Tyson's and Lee's Beyblade were behind them.

"A tie it is" I leaned back.

A fourth match it was and we were free to send anyone in. Tyson had declared himself the one but Ray volunteered. "But Ray,Tyson got momentum. According to Dizzy's
dat—"

"Drop the data's this time chief" I butted in. Ray's expression showed that it was something he was just going to say. "Drop the datas?Tyson has got the best of Lee!" Kenny defended. "He has,I am not denying. But Tyson is the only one who has faced Lee and I am sure Ray is going to stand up to our expectations. So the teams vote,Tyson?" I asked, snapping my fingers at him. Tyson nodded as I went to Max who had the same result. I looked at Kenny who hesitatly nodded and I turned around to look at Kai.

"Caps,what do you say?" I asked and Kai nodded as well. "And that's what I am talking about. Go on Ray" I high-fived him. "Thanks" He mumbled making his way to the dish.

It was a simple and classic dish. The battle started and Lee was blazing from the start because Ray had used his tiger claw attack. Galeon started imitating White Tiger's bit-beasts attacks leaving all of us shocked. Must have trained a lot for this. They started fighting and Ray's Beyblade was breaking. Mariah was trying to stop Lee from completly destroying Ray.

I gotta admit Galeon was one heck of a bit beast. That tiger wasn't stopping. They went on fighting with each other as Ray finally called out Drigger. The stadium was enlightened with Drigger's light. It was so powerful that it threw Lee's Beyblade out.

Kenny started crying,Max and Tyson hugged each other celebrating and Kia gave a satisfied 'hmm'.

"Too tense for my taste. But you pulled it off and that's what counts. Congratulations on the order I guess" He just had to squeeze his sour aura, didn't he? We won the Asian tournaments and he still didn't leave his sourness. "Oh come on Kai,Ray was brilliant!" I went to him and high-fived him.

"You would say that" Kai smirked. "Mr-D,you don't mind losing your team's captain,do you?" I glared at him as Mr-Dickenson laughed in reply.

Lee and Ray shook their hands and everything was cool.

"The American tournaments,here we come!"

.
.
.