Thirty Seven

Kailyn POV

I watched Kai and Tyson battle. Tyson was practicing for Tala. I was already done practicing and I had nothing better to do. Their Beyblades clashed and cut the trees.

"The demolition boys won't be able to defeat us!" Tyson said, looking at me. "They won't be able to defeat you two" Kai said looking at both of us.

"They won't be able to defeat Tyson,they would be too busy chuckling at your lame jokes" Kai mocked Tyson as a smile made up Tyson's face. They two launched their Beyblades again.

"The most important thing to learn is to have fun and when you have fun no one can defeat you" Kai smiled. "Oh man!Now he is going all corny on me!I liked it better when you were a jerk!" Tyson exclaimed.

"You will regret you said that" Kai smirked. I smiled at the two friends and watched their Beyblades spin. Suddenly a huge tree behind Tyson started to fall as the two jumped away. I stood up, alerted.

"We just wanted to help Tyson and Kailyn with their battle against these Biovolt dudes" Michael said. I looked at the three,Lee, Michael and Robert with their Beyblades. I smiled at them,we made a lot of friends didn't we?

"We will be giving you a serious workout" Lee smirked. "Try your best" Kai smirked back. "Don't worry,we will go easy on you" Lee smirked as Kai and Lee got ready for their battle.

"Wait a minute" Tyson stopped getting up. "You all are the greatest Beybladers in the world,I know that. But me and Kailyn are going against a Beyblader who holds uncontrollable powers. So,it would only make sense if me and Kailyn battle the four of you?" Tyson suggested.

Why am I not even asked?

"You heard what he said" Robert said as Michael agreed with him. "Ready Kailyn?" Michael asked, smirking at me. "Surely!" But I don't need to be asked, because my teammates have the right to choose. I stood beside Tyson and nodded at him, setting my Beyblade.

The four, Kai, Michael,Robert and Lee prepared and started.

"Let the Beyblades rip!!" The four screamed.

"Let's go Kailyn!!" Tyson said as we both launched our Beyblades. The four Beyblades clashed against our Beyblades.

"We are counting on you Tyson and Kailyn!"

"Yes,teach those Biovolt freaks a lesson!"

"It's on the both of you to keep this game just and fair!"

"Go make us proud,Kailyn and Tyson!"

"We are doing this for you Ray!" Me and Tyson screamed.

.
.

Kenny handed us the Beyblades and I looked at mine, shocked. It had a bit of colour now,the colour green and it looked a lot stronger than before. I thanked Kenny as Tyson did the same.

"Yes a chance to redeem our noble fight,a chance to-"

Tyson pulled me and softly pushed Kenny aside. He looked at me and then said

"What he meant was,Let It Rip!!" Tyson screamed looking at the sky. I laughed and nodded in agreement with his words.

"For the game of Beyblade!" I started.

"For the game of Beyblade!" They followed.

"For Ray." I whispered to myself and smiled.

.

I stared up at the screen to see my face against Tala's for the first round of the 3rd set. I breathed in deeply and breathed out. I was trying to calm my nerves down,this is the most important battle of my life and if I win this,I win the whole world.

"Kailyn" Max called out as I looked up at him and smiled nervously. I stood up and rubbed my hands against my loose jeans,to wipe away the sweat. "For what are you so nervous?You are going to win!" Tyson exclaimed, smiling brightly. I nodded at him.

"Yes,I am going to win"

"Here!A hug from Ray!" Max said, jumping at me. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. He pulled away and ruffled my hair. "Go Kailyn,go!" He cheered.

My hands just couldn't stop getting wet!I harshly rubbed my hands and shook my head. Get a hold of yourself Kailyn. Why do you even think you are going to lose?

"Hey Kailyn, it's fine. You don't have to be this nervous. We all know you are going to win!" Max patted my back. I smiled at him and nodded. What a golden retriever man he is.

"Why would you be so nervous?You have Duplica after all" Kenny said. "I agree I have Duplica and no doubt she is powerful but this is our first big match together. It's all nerve-wrecking" I sighed. "You are going to win!Full stop! And this match will prepare you for the future!I mean,from this minute onwards you are not just our manager but also one of our star bladers. I consider everyone in the team as our star blader,so....yeah" Max laughed.

"Thanks Max"

"You will win,no worries" Tyson encouraged while patting my back. "You are extremely talented,I know you will turn out victorious" Kenny smiled as I thanked them all. I turned and started walking to the dish when Kai's voice stopped me.

"Kailyn,fight this battle like it is your last. You will have three of our bit-beasts against you but you have to beat them. Good luck, friend" i turned and smiled at him. "All I needed to know was my friends had my back and you guys do,I am winning this. Thank you,Kai"

I stood on top as I watched Tala make his way. His eyes darkened as he looked away. I sighed and stared at the dish coming up. I scoffed,a winter based Beyblade stadium for Tala's Wolfburg. I looked up at Boris who was smirking at me.

"Beybladers are you ready?" Jazzman's voice snapped me out. I put my Beyblade in the launcher and put my Beyblade up.

"Duplica,this is the biggest battle of our life." I thought, launching my Beyblade.

Okay Duplica, let's fight so that Ray can be proud of the team.

.
.
.