Fifteen

Kailyn POV

"Are you mad at me?" Kai raised his eyebrow at me. "You wouldn't care so I won't take the pain to explain it to you" I replied back,not taking my eyes off my laptop.

"Tryhorn,a bull. Magnetically very powerful and high-tech bit-beast. Steven's stats just go off the bar!" I exclaimed. I shook my head and closed my eyes shut. We just don't compare to the All Starz! Tyson launched his Beyblade and roared in laughter when Steven was playing kiddish. Everytime Tyson tried to attack he missed miserably. Their Beyblades crashed and Tyson knocked Steven's Beyblade out. A smile made up Steven's face.

"It wouldn't be so easy next time" I thought, shutting my computer. Their stats is just upseting me more,I can't handle it. I took out my board and decided to note down instead. The sketch of Kai flashed right at my face as a small tiny smile made up my face when I saw my masterpiece.

"Hey Kai" I called out as he gazed at me. I unclipped the paper and gave it to him. He took it and looked at it wide-eyed. "Just something I sketched because I was bored. If you don't like it,feel free to throw it away" I shrugged. "One minute you are mad at me and the next minute you are giving me gifts?" He asked.

"It's not a gift" I mumbled, turning my focus on the second round of the first battle.

And wasn't I right. He was fooling around with Tyson and got the better of Tyson. I would say they were cheating,they have recorded all his moves and there was no way Tyson could win this round. It was close to impossible. His bit-beast immerged out of his blade and pushed Tyson out of the dish.

Max mumbled words of encouragement at Tyson. "Hey Tyson,listen up" I called out. I stood up from my seat and whispered in his ears. "Your tornado attack is something they aren't prepared of,I am sure. They are anticipating all your moves execpt that one because it might prove to be a fail. When Steven is off guard,you call out Dragoon" I stepped back as Tyson nodded.

"I will win this!" Tyson boomed before going back.

Tyson's Dragoon roamed around the stadium while Steve's Tryhorn still kept on attacking Dragoon. It had been three minutes and a winner was still not decided. Dragoon was surely getting tired of constantly defending. I raged up from my seat and yelled

"Tyson,the buildings!" Tyson passed me a thumbs up and followed my instructions. He distracted Steve but that didn't last for long. "Tyson" Kai called out as Tyson looked back. "Just let him attack you"

"Yeah,okay"

Let Steve attack Tyson?What was going on in Kai thinking? It seemed as if Tyson had got it. "He is figuring it out himself Kailyn,you don't have to overthink what I adviced Tyson to do" Kai's voice rang through my ears. I absent-mindedly nodded and looked at the battle. I somehow still don't get how Tyson can just let Steve attack him.

"Ah!" It finally clicked my mind!He was using the technique of a bull!
Kai,you really are awesome.

"Feel the wrath of my Phantom Hurricane attack!" Tyson ordered.
This match was so ours! Steve had completely lost it and that send his Beyblade out of the dish!

"Let's go!" I cheered, jumping up and down. Max and Kenny ran to Tyson and pulled Tyson into a hug.

Ray made his way up the dish and was facing Eddy. His Beyblade was high-tech,I could already see it. His Beyblade was managing to spin on one place in such a slippery surface!That should be enough prove. I wanted to rush open my laptop but I know all I can do is demotivate my team. Why was nothing clicking my mind?! I figured out how he was managing to stay still,it was his Beyblade design which acts like propellers. Ray couldn't get a grip on his blade and eventually ended up losing.

The second battle started and well,it started on the wrong foot. The battle was over before it had started and I could just see how dissapointed Ray was. He passed me and bowed his head, mumbling a sorry. I could here Tyson rage already. I decided not to interfere and wait for Max to come up.

"Kailyn could you come here?" Tyson screamed. "I am not in Uganda that you had to scream so loudly" I glared at Tyson. "The last match,who shall we send in?" Tyson asked. I could see Max's hands joined together, praying for me to say his name.

"Why are you asking me this?" I raised my eyebrow. "Well,you saw how horribly Ray got defeated and I don't want our team to lose the
fina-"

"Don't blame it all on Ray,Tyson. That's just unfair. We are like an open book to them. They know what we will do next. Blaming Ray completely would be wrong. And for the third session,it was decided that Max would go in,so he will. We have no other choice"

"We have you and Kai,Kailyn. The only two who they are clueless about" Kenny said. "We will send Max in,he will win it for us. Don't dissapoint me Max" He excitedly hugged me and mumbled a billion thank you's. "Max,just do it" Kai encouraged. "And remember Max, it's all up to you" I felt bad for Ray. This defeat took a big troll on the man. "Go on Max" I said as I walked to Ray and sat beside him.

"Could you please look at me,Ray?" I asked but he just shook his head and tighten his fists. I sighed and softly grabbed his chin, making him look at me. His eyes had crystal clear tears. How it broke my heart...

"Oh Ray. Don't" I wiped off his tears and shook my head. "I know,it was an embarrassing defeat and both you and Drigger are dissapointed but you have to have your chin up." Ray's tears still didn't stop. "Come on Ray, don't" I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a small hug. Hugs help, don't they?

Ray wrapped his arms around me and cried on my shoulder. "I am such a dissapointment to the team" He whispered into my ear. "You are not Ray. You are anything but a dissapointment. Everyone has bad days and so did you okay?" I patted his hair.

He pulled away and sniffed, bowing his head down so that no one could see his tears. I took my bag and pulled out a napkin, handing it over to him. "Tigers don't cry,Ray. They roar" I ruffled his hair and walked closer to where Max was.

Michael's bit-beast Trygale was one heck of bit-beast. His power was 10 times that of Draciel. They launched their Beyblades and Trygale crazily followed around Draciel. He pushed Draciel back and didn't even let Max command his blade. One last push and Max's Beyblade stopped spinning. One step closer to victory,for All Starz.

I gritted my teeth as my hands formed a fist. I wasn't letting Max get defeated like this.

"So what?It doesn't matter if you believe,the question is,does Max believe it? He's the only one who can decide the outcome" I heard Kai say.

All I can do now was encourage Max.

"Hey Max!" I called out. He looked at me with a troubled expression.

"You did good,okay?It was good but you hace to believe in yourself!His bit-beast is technologied Max and they can,with a snap of their fingers, increase the bit-beast's power with their computers. But your Draciel is not made of a computer,Max. He is purely made out of perfection and love. You have to defeat Michael this round Max!You just have!" I paused.

"Prove me wrong Max. Make me forget that I choose Kai over you."

.
.
.