Twenty One

Kailyn POV

"We have chosen the tall one as your challenger" Sanguinex said. Kai huffed and turned to his left. "Huh,not me"

"Afraid?" Zagmin questioned. "I am not afraid of you sideshow freaks." Kai replied. "So foolish,your friend is held captive and you need to save him" Cenatoph put Kenny forward. "Yeah,sure. Whatever. Enjoy your home cooked Kenny burgers"

Did this man lack a heart or something?

"Forgot about Kai. I am ready!" Tyson volunteered as Ray and Max followed. "Well,what about the girl?Our leader Zagmin,would love to take on her Beyblade" Sanguinex turned his gaze at me. I raised my eyebrows.

"I smell her bit-beast. One heck of a strong bit-beast I tell you. I would love to have her bit-beast under my clutches or Zagmin's" Sanguinex said. "You sound like a pervert,you know that?" I referred to Sanguinex but Zagmin laughed in reply. "Well,we don't care. Come on,battle me" Zagmin extended his hand with his Beyblade.

"Let me remind you,if we win we get your bit-beasts" With that Sanguinex launched his Beyblade. Tyson did too but Sanguinex's Beyblade seemed to have lost in the darkness. "A deal made in darkness is always dangerous. We will soon capture your bit-beasts and after that,our mission of destroying the sport of Beyblade across the planet,will truly come true!" With his commentary, Sanguinex's Beyblade came out of thin air. It launched at Dragoon and pushed it away.

"Let's go Dragoon!" Tyson counter attacked and seemed to be working perfectly until his brother,Lupin X decided to interfere. Two on one, doesn't seem right.  Max launched his Beyblade and called out Draciel. Both Dragoon and Draciel roared into attack. They started laughing and I realised we had fallen right into their trap.

"Drac-attack!"

"Wolf storm"

Their bit-beasts made their way out and they really did look like dark spirits. They were the carbon-copy of how we imagine monsters to be. Sanguinex's bit-beast and Lupin X's bit-beast were completely devouring Tyson's and Max's bit-beasts! This isn't the end,is it?

"Daylight! That's it! I know how to defeat them" Our attention fell on Kenny. "Daylight!Just one of the ways to defeat vampires in the movies!" So the movies came in handy. Tyson and Max walked together to create a bright cross and put Sanguinex's bit-beast right back into his Beyblade!

"Wolf man!Wolf man!What beats that Max?" I heard Max mumble silver. "Ray!" I turned to him to see he already had the silver coin in his hands. "Heads or tails you are finished. Hasta la vista,Hairball" He tossed his coin and made it land on Drigger. He launched his bit-beast at Lupin X's bit-beast and finally defeated it.

The rescue team came in and the dark bladers started to disappear. Zagmin turned to me and said

"You are so done when we meet the next time" And all of them disappeared. I stared into the darkness,my eyes darkened. Oh,we will see who wins the next time we meet.

We hopped on the small bus and made our way back. They kept on discussing the dark bladers which I paid no attention to. My mind was stuck on Zagmin and his words to me. They smelt my bit-beast,Duplica and that didn't put me at ease. Kenny was giving Kai a well deserved lesson on teamwork and I know nothing went into Kai's thick head.

.

I was given the corner most space in the room as I covered myself and faced the wall. I was still disappointed at Kai for doing what he did today. I heard Kenny lightly scream as I turned to him but not letting him know I was awake.

"Kenny,are you okay?" I sat up and asked him. "Just a nightmare" I nodded at him. "Have a good night sleep Kenny" I wished and clutched my Beyblade tighter. I felt sleep take over me as the last thing I saw was Duplica shining.

.
.

We walked down the streets of Paris as new air greeted us. I was just carrying my Beyblade around and not the bag. It was too heavy and, anyways,we had dizzy. We don't need my laptop. We looked around and looked at the Beyblade shop. The boys turned around and looked at the fancy cars and beautiful women. Tyson gasped as he saw a restaurant.

"No Tyson. We are here to find Kai" I informed. Mr-Cold Ass had decided to roam off in an unknown City without informing us and now we had to find him. Why was he team captain again?

"Wow this is so cool" He looked up at the gate. "For your information, Napoleon had the Arc de Triomphe built back in 1836..."

Ah, history. I hate it.

"This gives me a wild idea!" Tyson announced. "You know what happens every time you get an idea, right?" Ray mocked. "Give me a break. We're looking for Kai right? Then we can go up and have a bird's view! Until you guys have a better idea!" And he ran away, overlooking the possibility that Kai might be inside a building.

"That's great!I wonder what part of being a team he doesn't get" Max said annoyed. "I am sure we will find Kai" Ray encouraged.

.

I can't believe we were following Tyson's ideas. They were looking at the view as I rolled my eyes. I am just annoyed,why wasn't he with us?We could be practicing!

"Well,Kailyn would like to accompany us to the top. So Adios" Tyson decided as the lift door shut. I didn't say anything but oh well,it didn't matter.

"Did you realise this was built in 1889?" Kenny informed us once we were seated on the top of the Eiffel tower. They were talking about history and information which I don't want to hear. They roamed around while I looked out the huge glass. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying. I heard Kenny scream in fear as I turned to them. Their gazes were stuck on the glass as I turned to see Zomb of the dark bladers. Why couldn't they just leave us alone?

Kenny and Tyson screamed so loudly that I just know Ray and Max must be making their way up. The dark bladers appeared from behind us, putting their launchers targeted straight at our face.

.

I knew it,Max and Ray came and joined the battle. "We are out numbered!" Kenny exclaimed. "It's four against five!"

"We don't wanna hear it!" I screamed at them. "Then battle us,will you?" Zagmin offered. "Why would I battle you?!" I was getting annoyed,why should I battle this monster? The other 4 launched their Beyblades as my three own members theirs.

"I refuse to fight Zagmin" I glared. "Your wish" He smirked at me and launched his Beyblade at the other three. Zagmin's Beyblade over-powered the three all alone. "Okay,now this is out of hand" I complained, launching my Beyblade. Zagmin turned to me with a smirk as his Beyblade made his way to mine and started to attack. Although I was battling Zagmin,the other four dark bladers were falling heavy on my mates and Zagmin wasn't letting me escape.

"Okay we surrender" Tyson screamed out. "I thought we had a pact not to surrender" I looked up to see Kai and Dranzer in his hands. "Just when we needed the man" I mumbled and turned my attention back on my Beyblade. "We could use you bud" Tyson smiled.

"Another one. Maybe this one could be intelligent enough to hand over his bit-beast" Cenatoph,the mummy man,said.

"Sorry Pal! Never"

.
.
.
.