Chapter 1

Since this is the first chapter it will mostly be introducing characters and setting the scene, but don't worry the entire book is not as boring as this first and second chapter. Trust me. 

No ones POV:

The bell had just dismissed the students from their last class of the day. 

"Hey girl wait up!" screeched Alya. Alya was running down the hall as fast as she could and did not care who, or what she bumped into. 

"Huhu woah dudette slow down" said a playful voice.

"Sorry Nino!" Turning the corner Alya finally caught up with her target.

 "Hey Marinette!" Alya said out of breath. A few steps ahead a petite sized girl, with medium to long blue hair, thrown into two ponytails, turned around. 

"Oh sorry Alya I didn't hear you." she said playfully. 

"Didn't hear me? Girl, the whole school heard me!" Alya exclaimed. 

This made Marinette let out a soft giggle. Marinette was very popular in school, especially with the guys. Because unlike all the other girls in their school, Marinette didn't throw herself at any of the guys and that made her more valuable. 

"So? What do you say marinette?" a voice came from in front of marinette 

"Oh sorry Nathaniel, I actually have plans this weekend can we try for next week?" Nathaniel's eyes lowered to the floor with Marinette's response but then raised to meet Marinette again.

 "Sure Marinette.. and with that they exchanged smiles and headed their opposite ways. 

"Oh? and what are these plans i'm hearing about?" Alya said even though she knew exactly what it was. 

"Your Birthday!" Marinette said filled with excitement.

 Alya's birthday was going to be huge. Everyone was invited, everyone except for Lila and Chloe that is. Lila and Chloe always tried to steal the spotlight with every chance they could take. On Alya's 15th birthday the two girls switched the cake with a ballon, so when Alya went to go cut the cake it popped and got all over her beautiful Orange dress. But for her 18th birthday she knew better than to let those two attention seekers come. 

Even though Alya's Birthday was the Monday after the party she thought she would take the opportunity of her parents going on a business trip that weekend to her best advantage. She planned to have Alcohol and lots of boys over which would usually not be okay with her parents. (for obvious reasons)

After walking to the exit of the school Marinette and Alya went their separate ways to head home even though they both knew they would probably be face-timing later that night. Out of the corner of her eyes Marinette could see the young and handsome, French model, Adrien Agreste walking to his limo. Adrien always showed much interest in Mari, always teasing and flirting his way into conversations. 

"Need a ride? I heard it's going to rain. And i don't want you getting wet.. Unless i caused it of course" Adrien said.  Adrien was a confident and smart Guy who loved to flirt. He knew he could have who ever he wanted, well except for Mari that is.  He always flirted with Mari, but Mari didn't show much interest in him that way.

 "Adrien.. Im not gonna get in your ca--" BOOM. A large roar of thunder crashed and soon after, drizzles of rain started to shower down. Adrien had to admit seeing Marinette that frazzled was pretty cute

 "come-on" he said in a slight sing along voice. Marinette took the opportunity to not get soaked and walked to Adriens car. Adrien was stunned. He didn't actually think she would get in. But when she moved swiftly toward him, he admired her hips swaying left to right. He let her hop in, and they took off.