Frat party 🥴

Marinette's POV:

 It was now Friday morning i had gotten my boot taken off yesterday and could finally walk normally. I had ignored Adrien for the entire week. I spent most of my time with Luka and Alya. Adrien was texting and calling me so much that i had to block his number. I felt bad for not talking to him but at the same i knew he deserved it. After school today Alya and i planned to go to another party. We knew a friend who knew the host that was throwing it, but other than that we knew nothing about it. I tried to tell Alya that maybe we skip this one but she insisted on going, and i was not going to let her go by herself. 

The day at school went fast, I was walking down the hall with Luka when i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around to see Adrien. He looked like he wasn't sleeping, with big dark bags under his eyes that in no way suited the models appearance.

"Mari, wait. Can we talk." he looked down. 

"Adrien?" i looked up at him questioning why he looked so unhealthy. Was this because of me? was he so worried that he had starved himself from sleep and who knows what else. I looked up at Luka giving him the signal to leave as i stood there with Adrien. 

"Mari I-" 

"wait Adrien.." i interrupted.

"Let me speak first." He looked down at the floor, looking in total defeat. At this point in time all i wanted to do was wrap my arms around him and feel his warmth coddle me but i knew i had to be strong.

"Adrien, what you did was unforgivable, I thought you changed? I thought we were---." i paused feeling water huddle in my eyes about to spill all over my cheeks. 

"listen, i know that we weren't 'together' but what you did really hurt me. You played with my feelings and then threw me away like trash." i now had a single tear running down my face as i glanced over at him to see his gaze. And starring right into his eyes I said the line i had practiced to say everyday that week to him. 

"I don't think we should be near each other anymore." And with that i felt tears rush down my face. I ran to the bathroom where i texted Alya to come out of class to meet me. 

A few moments later Alya was running down the hall to find me sitting in a bathroom stall. I heard her pushing on each of the doors until she reached mine. She picked me up off the floor and walked with me to her car where she drove me back to her house. 

Once we were at her house i told her what had happened and why i had to do what i did. I cried, she told me how perfect i was, and then we cuddled up and watched a movie. When i woke up from my nap i looked down at my phone to see it was already 5:30 pm. The party started at 7 but i still had to go home to get ready. 

"Hey Alya, i think i better go to my place and get ready. Want to grab your stuff and you can come with?" i hollered out to the other room. Alya came walking into the room from the kitchen and nodded grabbing her dress, shoes, and make-up bag and heading out of her house with me.  

Once we arrived at my house, we both scurried up to my room to get changed. Unlike last time i decided to make my dress. It was a short cute emerald green party dress. I paired it with my moms gold choker and some gold heels. I put my hair up in a cute bun and touched up my blemishes with a tad bit of concealer and coated my lashes in a light coat of mascara.