Hot Croissants

Marinette's POV: 

It was Sunday morning, I looked around to see Adrien directly across from me still sleeping. I turned to look at my phone, dead. 

"Crap" i whispered, it was so quiet i thought no one would hear it, and i really didn't walk to wake Adrien up. But sure enough he tossed and turned and then picked his head up and looked at me. 

"well good morning Princess." he said stretching, soon after he was on his way to the bathroom. 

"Good morning." i sighed. He ran over and tossed me his phone. 

"Passwords 031241, you should call your parents."

I sighed and turned over to go and fall back asleep. 

"I'll do it in 5 minutes." i felt a compression on the other side of the bed and soon a warm breath next to my ear, 

"Mari, they are probably really worried. Just call them so they know you're okay." he then lightly kissed my cheek and got up. 

"Adrien?" 

"yes, princess?"

"What did you just do?" there was a sudden pause until the bathroom door opened. 

"I teased you." he shot me a grin and then stuck his head back in.

"Im gonna kill that guy" i whispered.

"I heard that!" I sat there thinking if i really did just say that out loud. 

I opened his phone to the call icon. I went ahead and called my mom. The line picked up after the first ring. 

"Mari? Is that you?" It was my mom she was obviously really worried.

"Hey mom, yeah i'm fine, sorry for scaring you." i replied

"Honey what happened? you never miss curfew?" I felt really bad, she sounded like she was exhausted. 

"I went to Alya's party and someone drugged my punch mom." I heard a gasp through the phone.

"Wait, are you okay? Did anything happen?" She returned quickly. 

"Yeah i'm fine, and No, luckily Adrien was there and brought me back to his house, he took care of me and let me sleep at his house. He figured it was for the best." I was hoping she wasn't going to freak out that i was at a random guys house. 

"Oh thank god, Mari. We were so worried. It seems like that Adrien boy just keeps saving you huh?" she puffed. 

"yeah i guess so." I looked over at him coming out of his bathroom and walk over to get some clean clothes. 

"Okay well we just wanted to make sure you're okay. And also, Alya was calling us, you might want to stop by later to tell her you're alright as well." I thanked her and then we ended the call. 

Adrien threw a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt as well as a towel and told me to go get ready. And i did just that. He handed me a toothbrush and i headed to the bathroom. Once i was done freshening up i came out to see him sitting on his phone. He looked up and smiled at me, 

"Want to go downstairs and have some breakfast?" I nodded and I followed him down the stairs. 

"Shoot sorry Mari, i forgot the personal chef is off today. Looks like you and I are gonna have to make something" to me this was music to my ears. I loved making food, and breakfast was my specialty. 

"Thats fine" i replied. "What would you like to eat Prince charming?" i looked over at him with a smile on his face and a grin on the corner of his mouth..