arose

Adriens POV: 

I woke up shaking next to Marinette still in the hospital. I sighed in relief knowing it was just a dream. I got up and looked towards Alya before stepping out of the room. 

I called Nino, to come by and told him what happened. 

Once i hung up I walked over to Marinette's bed. I looked down at her and brushed her face with my hand, feeling her warmth. I smiled at her before kissing her forehead. I stood up in front of Alya and looked down. 

"Alya, Nino is on the way. He is gonna take care of you.." I bent down to meet her gaze, she was still spaced out. I shook her shoulder before she picked her head up looking at me. I repeated what I said before she looked over at Mari again. She started to cry again, I rubbed her back and let her cry. 

After Nino showed up he sat next to Alya and brought her with him to go get some food in her system. I took the opportunity to stay back and watch over Mari. 

Once they left the room I headed over to her bed and sat next to her. I started to talk to her about everything. 

"I had a dream about you Mari, I got to hold you in my arms, and hug you...." dead silence....

"You were so beautiful like always, and I felt your warm embrace.." I smiled down at her with a small drop of tears falling onto her hand. 

"I miss you so much, please.. wake up soon." I brought her hand up to a kiss. 

"You know, even though you are hooked up to all these machines, you're still the prettiest girl I have ever seen....."

"Im gonna wait for you Mari, as long as it takes.... I'll wait.." I held her hand again and rubbed her head. 

I visited Mari everyday... It had been 3 weeks since the accident. I told her about everything, about school and everyone hoping that she was okay.. I talked about how no one had seen Luka since the day he hurt her... And how her parents came back and were doing okay. Every time I came I brought new flowers for her. 

Most of the time I would just talk to her, or sometimes fall asleep next to her. Other times I would cry silently, or just hold her hand and rub her head. 

"yeah, so I go to my house and found out that I had left my keys in my shoe." I finished up my story and looked down at Mari. I was about to leave before I said what I would say every time. 

"I love you Mari.." I got up to leave when I suddenly felt a small squeeze of my hand. 

I looked down in shock...

"Did... did you just do that?" I looked down at her hand not feeling it move. It couldn't have been her... I was dreaming it. 

then again it flinched....

"Are you... moving?" I looked down at her hand and saw her finger twitch. 

"Mari?" I pressed the button next to her bed which meant medical assistance was on the way. I watched her finger twitch again. 

"Yes, Mr. Agreste?" One of the doctors came in. 

"I-- I saw her finger move..." I looked over at him in shock...

"Mr. Agreste It is very easy for your brain to play these kinds of tricks when you are in this much vulneribilit----" He looked down to see Marinette's hand flinch again. 

He grabbed his pen out of the pocket of his white coat, and stuck into Mari's other hand.. She flinched again. I looked up at Mari's face to see no difference. 

"Mari?" 

"errrrr" I heard a small groan coming from her body as her eyebrows started to furrow. 

"Mari?" I said with more excitement

"yes.." she replied. 

"MARI!" i screamed in excitement?

"ahhh... my... head... please.... don't shout" I put her hand up to my face and kissed it. She looked over and smiled at me before going limp again. 

I looked up at the doctor who had a wide smile on his face. 

"Don't worry, after a coma it takes a few hours before they stay up for longer than a few seconds." I smiled over at him and got up to hug him. I called Nino and Alya and told them the news. They hurried over quickly to see it for themselves. 

the sleeping princess, arose.

I hope you all liked the chapter, I thought why not add a little spice into the mixing bowl so here ya go. You guys know I wouldn't kill Mari! Again thank you all so much for reading, commenting, subscribing, and voting! It means the world! I go back and read every single comment. Don't worry this isn't the end. I new chapter will be coming soon. Well I will see you later buggabaes!