The morning date

Marinette's POV:

I woke up before Adrien did, I was holding onto his warm body with my head on his chest. 

I slowly pried my naked body away from his and got up and limped over to the bathroom still sore from last night. Once I was in I shut the door and turned on the water. I waited for it to get warm and hopped in. I started to rub soap threw my hair. 

EHMMM.. yes again..⚠️😅

"Mind if I join you princess?" I saw Adrien outside the glass door of his shower and nodded. He hopped in the shower with me and started massaging the soap into my hair. As he did so I washed my body and turned to him. I rubbed the soap all over his chest before leaning in and kissing him. 

"Good morning." I smiled up at him. 

"Good morning" he smiled down at me pushing the hair out of my face. 

He then leaned down and kissed me smiling. I kissed back feeling his wet body against mine, he pushed me up against one of the bathroom walls and held me up. I lifted my legs and put them against the side of his hips. He held me up as i kissed him, still moving my hands throughout his hair. He slowly put me back down and started to rub my back with the loofah. I felt his lips caress my neck as he stood behind me. I turned around and pushed myself up to him feeling how hard he was.

"Your already turned on?" I smiled, wrapping my hands around his neck. He smiled back at me biting his lip and looking me up and down. 

"Your just to beautiful Mari." I felt him pick me up and sit me up on him. I nodded and let him lower me down on him. He soon moved around while holding me. I kissed him and turned around letting him go in from behind. I felt him reach his climax before he pulled it out and let it wash away into the drain. I looked back at him smiling. And kissed him. 

"I came in here to get clean, and now i'm even more dirty." I looked over at him with a playful grin. 

"Don't worry, I'll get you clean." He whispered in my ear while grabbing some soap and putting it on his hands. he then started to massage my breasts from behind and moved down to my hips. Moving his hands up and down my torso. He rinsed his hands and moved down lower to my area and started to rub my clit. I moaned and felt my legs weaken. He kept going and whispering little bits of nonsense in my ear until I reached my climax and released. He smiled at me and continued to wash my back. I moved my fingers through his hair, while washing it with soap. 

Okay Im done with that for a little while. ⚠️👆😅

Once we were clean we went over to the towel rack and dried off. Adrien handed me one of his velvet black robes and watched as I put it on. I smiled and headed towards the sink where we both brushed our teeth and got ready for the day. I was still pretty sore all over so we took it easy and just decided to take a long drive to a destination only Adrien knew of. 

I looked outside to see it was raining, so I put on my tan coat and some long black boots, and a small comfy black dress. I blowdried my hair and put it up into a pony tail. 

Mari's Outfit 👆👆

Mari's Outfit 👆👆

"ready?" I looked over at Adrien was wearing a matching jacket except it was grey, paired with a turtle neck and jeans. 

Adriens Outfit 👆👆

Adriens Outfit 👆👆

I nodded and he grabbed his extra large black umbrella and escorted me outside to his now fixed, corvette. He walked me over to my side and opened the door letting me in, then running to the other side and hopped in his side. 

We both settled in the car and headed to a near by coffee shop. Once we got our coffees, we grabbed some pastries and desserts and headed to Adriens 'special spot'. 

"Okay were here.." I looked up to find us on-top of a hill looking out on Paris. 

"Adrien its beautiful.." I smiled looking at all the lights as we were watching the sun rise. I smiled and looked over at him looking out. 

"I usually come here alone, to process things. I have never brought anyone here." He looked over at me with a weak smile. 

"I'm so happy I finally have someone to bring." He looked over at me and gave me a passionate kiss. 

"I love you Mari, you're my everything." I smiled, 

"And you're mine." I added. He smiled back at me and opened up the box of treats. 

We both sat in his car, watching the rain pour, and the sun rise. Eating or treats. On top of a hill. Enjoying the view. In love with each other. 

Later that day....

After our morning date, we went back to Adrien's house. 

"Im gonna go grab something from my house, I'll be back in a few." I shouted up into Adriens room. 

"Okay, be back soon. Im gonna miss you babe." I saw Adrien come out with a towel trying to dry his hair after getting it wet from the rain. I smiled and grabbed his keys. 

"I took his car over to the bakery. When I headed upstairs into my room. I moved to go and grab a few things out of my dresser, as well as my makeup bag and hair brush. I rummaged through my drawers in my bathroom looking for my toothbrush before hearing a slight creak from behind me. 

"Well, well... Look who finally came home..

I turned around to find my chair at my desk spinning around towards me, and a figure of someone sitting in it....

MWA HA HA! Another cliff hanger! because you love them! Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! I read all your comments and oh my god y'all are so funny. Okay so I have decided to make a 'short' story at the end of this one, It is going to include basically anyone who commented throughout the story. Your username will be used. Trust me it is gonna be funny. And it may or may not be about some Buggabaes beating up Luka... Anyways..... I will see you all in the next chapter and I cant wait to read all of your comments! see you next time Buggabaes!