I love you

Marinettes POV:

After What felt like forever the school day finally ended. 

"So i'll see you at 8?" I looked over and found Alya as well as Nino wrapped around her. 

"Yup, see you then!" I waved and headed over to my house before I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. 

"Hey Princess, Heading back to your place are we?" I looked up and saw Adrien, he grabbed my bag from me and held it while walking with me. 

"Im going to my house, You are going to yours." I looked over with a play full grin.  His face dropped and a frown formed. 

"Why?" He asked. I shook my head with a smile before reaching up and picking up his chin. 

"Because, I have to get ready for our date. And, I have to do a few things privately.." I snuck in the last part quietly. 

"Oh? And what is this private stuff you need to do?" He looked over with his eyebrows raised. 

"I cant tell you... That's why it's private." He looked over at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave me back my bag. We had reached the Bakery. 

"Okay so come back at 7 and we can hangout before the date." I looked up at him wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Anything for you Princess." He gave me a small peck on the lips and I walked inside. 

Okay so that 'private stuff' that I was talking about was actually me freshening up and getting ready. 

I walked into the bathroom staring myself up and down. I suddenly let out a sigh and got on with it. 

I started with taking a shower and shaving my entire body. Then I added moisturizer all over so my skin would be really soft. I grabbed my eyebrow tweezers and plucked a few of my eyebrow hairs that were misaligned, then I added my favorite body oil and rubbed it all over. I grabbed a pair of Lingerie that I went out and got the night before and stuffed it in the bag I was bringing. I looked around the room for anything else I would need. 

Once I finished all that I fixated on my now dry hair, I curled it loosely and touched up my skin with a little bit of makeup. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed out the dress I had made a little while ago. I don't know why I never wore it, I loved it. It was a white dress that was embroidered with a bunch of small ladybugs.

 It was a white dress that was embroidered with a bunch of small ladybugs

This but with ladybugs all over it 👆

I looked into the mirror at the dress, I couldn't believe that it still fit me. I admired my old work and headed to the front of the bakery. I made myself a snack and went back up to my room. 

Right when I got into my room I heard a knock at the front door. It was Adrien. 

"Coming!" I shouted while running down the steps.