my goddess

Adriens POV:

I woke up to the sound of Mari's heart monitor beeping franticly. Soon after a bunch of doctors came in and lowered her bed down before starting to shock her multiple times. 

"clear!" I heard one of the doctors shout.

"What, what's happening?" I looked over at one of the nurses that was taking me and Alya out of the room. 

"Sir, you need to leave." They brought me over to the waiting room and sat me down before I quickly got back up and headed towards Marinette again. 

"Sir, you can't go back there." I heard a nurse come over to me and pull me back. 

"If you continue, I will have you escorted out." I couldn't risk leaving Mari, so I backed off and sat in the waiting room. I waited for what felt like hours staring at the clock. Memories with Mari, flooded my head. 

The time I gave her a car ride home because it was raining, or when we got to a party and I had to scare Nathaniel away. When I saw her in her beautiful dress. When I felt her lips against mine for the first time. Hearing her soft voice say "i love you" in my ear. I felt tears rush down my face. 

I looked back at the doors to see a doctor coming out and heading towards me. I got up and faced him. 

"Is she okay?" I grabbed at his shoulders holding him. He looked at me with sorrow and pain in his eyes. 

"Sir, unfortunately do to the amount of trauma her body had been through in the last several hours, she was unable to hold on and deal with the internal damages. We were unable to resuscitate her after multiple attempts which lead to the death of Marinette Dupain- chen----"

"no, no, no." I fell to the floor and started to cry and scream at the news. I rushed in to see a bed sheet covering her now pale and lifeless face. I grabbed her and hugged her to feel nothing in return. I ran out of the room and out of the building and got into my car, with a clear goal. 

I got into the car and speeded over to the Eiffel tower. I looked up at it and remembered all of the memories it had of her. I headed up to the top climbing up all the stairs. I was no longer crying and was instead thinking about the next part of what i was going to do. I grabbed at the railing pulling myself to the very top where I climbed out of the stair well and walked over to the edge. I gripped onto the railing as i looked over at the drop. 

"Adrien," I turned around to see a bright light, and inside was Mari. She was in a white flowy dress with long silky hair. She was hovering above the floor and looked like a goddess. 

"Mari?" I looked over in confusion. 

"Adrien, you can't end it.. No matter what.... you have to live on and remember me."

"Mari, I CAN'T! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU KNOWING THAT YOUR GONE. THAT I COULDN'T SAVE YOU!" i turned back around towards the railing and felt tears drip off of my cheeks. After a few seconds I felt a warm presence grab around my back and hold me tightly, It felt like her... I looked back to find the angel like presence wrapped around me hugging me tightly. I looked down and felt her, touching her hair and her waist and holding her in my arms, she looked up at me with a smile. I could tell by her energy it was her, it was my princess. I remembered her presence and what it felt like to hug her, feel her embrace, I hugged her back tightly still crying. She was her most divine self she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek  before turning around and moving back into the light. 

"I know you wont do it.." she looked back at me with a smile. 

"And why is that?" I answered. 

"Because you love me to much.." She weakly smiled before walking back into the light that she appeared in and vanished. 

I fell to my knees looking at the black sky and cried. I cant live without you, I cant... I thought. 

I did love her to much..... I sat at the top of the Eiffel tower remembering the last hug, the last kiss, the last smile, the last giggle, the last touch, the last laugh, and the last noice, the love of my life ever made. 

Im sorry, Im crying. Don't worry this isn't the end. Im working on the next chapter now. 😭😭😭