Date night.

Marinette's POV: (please comment if you would like someone else's! luv ya!)

I was getting ready to go out on my date with Adrien but what was i going to wear? All the things I had bought he had already seen me in. I had about 2 hours until his Limo would show up to pick me up at my house. 

"Marinette?" I jumped in my seat and looked towards my latched door that was now opening, it was my mom. 

"Oh sorry, i didn't mean to interrupt i just was confused on why you're washing the sweatshirt you were supposed to give to Adrien." I sighed in relief. 

"Oh, i did give it to him, but he had to give it back because i was called for dress code since i was wearing a skirt." i huffed. 

"Oh, well that was sweet of him to let you use it, make sure you don't forget to give it back to him!" she popped her head back down getting ready to shut my door to my room when i came up with an idea. 

"WAIT! mom you wouldn't happen to have any dresses right?" I asked with little hope. My mom and dad don't go out much anymore. 

"Umm well I have my red prom dress, but that thing is so old and outdated." she looked back at me with a smile. 

"I can bring it up if you want it though, and who knows maybe you can work some magic! It's better than it just sitting in my closet." she replied and headed downstairs. A few minutes later she entered with a red small dress. 

                 This 👆😅

                 This 👆😅

"Here it is Mari, I know its outdates but i bet you can come up with something!" she looked over at her daughter who already had slipped it on and was pinning the dress so she could make adjustments.

"This is great mom thank you!" she looked over with a polite smile. 

As her mom exited she got to work. Although she thought the dress was pretty ugly she wanted to use it because she didn't want to hurt her moms feelings, so with 2 hours and a sewing machine she was bound to think of something. 

She went over to her scrap bin and pulled out a black ribbon as well as tule for the underskirt. She cut off the parts she didn't like and sewed up the bottom. After she made the Adjustments she slipped the plane red dress on for sizing and it fit her like a glove, 'perfect' she thought. 'Now for the accents.' She grabbed the black ribbon and tied it around her waist to hide the old sewing line and added the tule to the inside of the bottom of the dress to give it more fluff. When she looked in the mirror she was in love with what she fixed the dress up to be.

 When she looked in the mirror she was in love with what she fixed the dress up to be