Your to pure

Marinette's POV:

I turned around to the figure of a man sitting in my pink chair in my room. 

"Luka? What are you--?" He got up and went over to me covering my mouth. 

"Im here to finally get what I want, I told you I would find you when Pretty boy wasn't around and here I am. You have no were to run." I looked over at him with a small grin. 

"Oh Luka, You know I could never give it to you." I said in fake distress.

"Well you are." He grinned looking down at my body starting to remove my top. 

SLAP

"Get your hands off me your fucking perv" I shouted in his face. He sat there stunned before looking at me again. 

"No, I wont. Im here for--" 

SMACK

"Yeah? And you're not gonna get it." I looked up grinning at him. He grabbed me and threw me to the floor. 

"Whats so funny, is cupcake giving in?" He grinned back up at me. He then came over and sat on top of me while grabbing me by my shirt collar and pulling me up to were his face was. 

"No... It's just." I looked down at the floor. 

"Yeah, Im just so close to taking it. Heck, why are we rushing this? Now that I got you were I want you, I could just sit up here and torture you." He looked me up and down. 

"And Mari, you're gonna be the best one yet. Not because of how extremely loud your gonna cry, but because of how hard it was to get you." He leaned down and started licking my neck. 

"Get off." I moved him off of me getting up and heading towards my door. 

Before I could get to the door he grabbed my wrist and  pulled me back into him,

 "don't fight it Mari." He then started to pull at my clothes.

"It will be an experience you will never forget, an endless memory." He whispered in my ear. I just shoved him off of me and moved to the door. 

"Your no fun Mari!" He shouted, looking at me. I grinned and looked towards him with a mischievous grin. 

"What the hell am I waiting for? I'll just make it hurt more if you're gonna be so difficult." He then grabbed me and moved me towards my bed and started to try to rip off my pants and shirt. I stopped him before he got too far into the process. 

"Oh Luka, if only you knew." I looked over to the side of the bed, as he started to move my shirt up. 

"Knew what cupcake?" he smiled mischievously. Leaning down to kiss me...

"That you're too late....." I grinned

His whole face went pale. And I took the opportunity of him being in shock, to lift my two legs up and kick him in the face as hard as I could. He went slamming into my dresser where I ran to the door and started to head towards the car. 

"YOU BITCH!" I heard from upstairs. I then heard loud footsteps stomping down the stairs. 

I grabbed the keys off the counter and ran to the car door. I wen't to go unlock Adrien's car to realize these were Luka's keys to his motorcycle. I stood there in shock at the horrible mistake I had just made. I looked back up at the bakery and watched as Luka lunged right at me. 

He tackled me to the ground and started to punch me all over. I felt the pain in my stomach and in my face as he viciously attacked me. I scratched at his skin and his eyes with my nails struggling under his touch. He got up and started to kick me. He then reached down and grabbed me around my neck and started to strangle me.I grabbed at his hands trying to get them off, but he was to strong.  I felt my body give up and go numb as I smelled the scent of blood, and the cold air hit my warm skin. I laid their lifeless taking in the damage he had done. I looked up at the cloudy sky and laid in the puddle from the morning rain. Feeling the humidity slowly and hardly enter and exit my lungs. I felt my eyes start to rest...

 All of a sudden I heard a loud scream. 

"AHHHHH" I gasped for air and looked around to see Alya standing a few steps away from Luka. She was pointing what looked like a hand held taser. I looked up at the sky as drip-lets  started to pour on top of me. Alya looked over at me before looking over at Luka and tasing him over and over again. I heard her cussing under her breathe as she did so. 

"YOU STUPID FUCKING DOUCHE BAG--NO GOOD STUPID FUCKING F-BOY----LOOKIN BLUE RASPBERRY, JOLLY RANCHER LOOKIN ASS--SHIT BAG-." I turned my head towards her before shutting my eyes drifting in and out of consciousness. I felt her hold my hand while leaning down near me and grabbing at smacking at my cheek. 

"Mari, you're gonna be just fine, don't worry. Adrien and an ambulance are on the don't worry, hold on. Keep looking at me. Don't shut your eyes. Mari, Im not kidding. Don't shut your eyes Baby. You're to pure to die Mari, Keep your eyes open." I looked over at her and whispered. 

"Thank-- you--- Alya,------- Tell--- Adrien, ----I -----love ------him....." I shut my eyes and drifted into what felt like a painless slumber. 

😭😭😭😭NO STOP WHY AM I CRYING, IM THE AUTHOR. GUY'S YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH, WELL I DECIDED TO MAKE YOU ALL FEEL A LITTLE DEPRESSED WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. IN MY OPINION IT'S KINDA TRASH BUT I THOUGHT THAT THE CONCEPT WAS NICE SO IMMA GO WITH IT. SOO... IS MARI DEAD? WERE HER LAST WORDS ABOUT ADRIEN? IS LUKA DEAD? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. GOODBYE BUGGABAES! ALSO IM NOT UPDATING TOMORROW SINCE IM ATTENDING A FUNERAL, BUT I WILL SEE YOU IN TWO DAYS!