Confronting..

Marinette's POV: 

When i got home into the bakery i saw my Mom standing at the front. 

"I thought Alya was taking you home?" She looked over with her eyebrow raised. I looked over at her facial expression. She was so warm hearted. I didn't want to tell her what had happened but knew it was something i needed to do. 

I looked over at her and my smile changes to a full on breakdown. I fell to my knees in front of her and balled. She met me on the ground and hugged me. 

"My love, why are you crying?" she asked, even though i wasn't looking at her i could hear the worry in her voice. 

"Mom--i was at a party---- and i was with Alya-- when.."

"why don't we go upstairs so you can get changed and we can talk about it up stairs." I nodded and she basically was holding my dead weight and carrying me upstairs. 

*An hour and a half later*

After telling my mom everything that happened, she was on the verge of crying.

"ohh....Mari....i-i'm so sorry.." she looked down as a single tear ran down her perfectly porcelain cheeks. 

"I just- i'm so lucky Adrien came for me." I replied. She then grabbed my face in both of her hands and kissed my nose. We sat on my bed and both cried while also hugging for what felt like forever. I looked over at the clock to see it was 1 in the morning. I had been sitting with my mom for more then a few hours. I leaned over to see my mom sitting up with her eyes closed. 

"Mom, i think we should go to bed." She nodded and went to get up to go downstairs to her own room before she stopped to turn around. 

"Mari, i know you think you're careful but this world is dangerous. People prey on pretty girls like you. Please, from now on I want you not only going with Alya but with other people too. That Agreste boy, He seems like he cares for you. Stay with him. He can keep you safe Mari." I looked over at her and hesitated before answering to her comment. 

"Do you really think he cares for me?" i asked with hesitation. 

"Mari, he looks at you like your his everything." I smiled and rolled over to my side to fall asleep. I cried myself to sleep and thought of Adrien and all that we had been through. 

THE NEXT DAY

I heard my alarm clock ring for what felt like forever before I got up. Today I was actually going to go in to school on time, not because i was focused on my education but because i had discussed plans to meet up with Luka early in the morning. I went and grabbed my friend from my nightstand and texted Adrien that i didn't need a ride since i was going into school early. He replied almost instantly saying that it was okay and that he would see me there. 

After procrastinating on starting my day i finally got up and went over to my dresser, where i picked out a brown seater and a small cute brown and black skirt, along with a skinny belt.