Presents for you and I

Adrien POV: (because its been requested)

After the Luka incident i decided it would be best if I walked her to class. Though I didn't have every class with her, the ones i didn't have Alya had so at least she could stay with her. We approached Marinette's first class when she grabbed something out of her bag, It was a big pink box that had a bow and a note on the top, I could tell it was taking up a lot of room in her bag because once she gave it to me her bag looked like it was empty. 

"Here, I hope you like it, I made it for you." Mari looked up at me handing the box to me. 

"Mari... thank you..." I looked down at the box so eager to open it. I stared at the box for a few seconds before reaching down and tugging at one of the ends of the ribbons and undoing the bow, I opened it up to see a beautifully made sweatshirt. It was black with a small cat paw in the corner with the words 'ALLY CAT' written underneath and my name along the sleeve. 

"Wow Mari, i love it! thank you so much!" I took the sweatshirt and swiftly tossed it over my black T-shirt . I could see she was staring at me when i looked back at her, a small blush fell on her cheeks. 

"How do I look? Do i do that sweatshirt any justice?" I looked over at her with a grin. 

"You look great Adrien. I couldn't imagine anyone else wearing it." she replied. 

"I sure hope not, it's got my name on the sleeve." I pointed to the sleeve.

"You dumb cat." she replied with a soft playful smile. She then leaned in and punched my shoulder.

"Ouch, is m'lady growing muscles?" I replied with a smile. 

"Must be from all the times i've had to pry you off of me!" she answered swiftly while turning around to walk into her class. But before she did I grabbed her hand.

"Mari wait, can--can we go to dinner tonight? Just you and me?" I asked. I was so ready to be rejected when. 

"Yes, what time?" I picked my head up and met her gleaming eyes. 

"Really? Umm 7?" i turned to give a response. 

"Okay where are you taking me?" she looked over with an eyebrow raised. 

"It's a secret!" In all honesty, I had no idea where I was going to take her, and probably was going to spend all of my class time looking up restaurants. She nodded and went to turn to her class today when i looked over at her one more time.

"So it's a date?" I looked over with a hopeful look. 

"You silly Ally cat!" is all she replied with. She then swiftly walked to her spot in the class and sat down. 

After, I walked to my class while searching up 'restaurants near me' in google. I was met with our science teacher Mrs. Mendeleiev. 

"No phones in the hallway, you know better than that! Detention!" she screamed. Ugghh why does she have to be so uptight about everything. I walked to detention and took my seat. I was used to the detention classroom as I went there many times because of being the playboy I was. Wait... Did i just say 'was'? Am i changing my ways? Am i really falling for Marinette? I thought about this for a while before I heard a seductive voice from the other side of the classroom. 

"Hey Adrien." I looked over, it was Lila. And unfortunately for me, detention didn't always have a teacher in the classroom because they were usually off teaching another class so i was stuck, alone, in a room, with her. 

"Well would you look at that, fates brought us together again." she said swinging her hips while walking over to me. I heard what Marinette had said to Luka early this morning about how it was best if they just stay away from each other. I thought maybe that was a good approach so I tried it.