Luka's beat down 😏

(hey before I start this chapter, if you were selected to be put in this chapter and you don't want to be, just leave a comment and i will remove it. Also, if you use different pronouns make sure to let me know.)

No ones POV: 

Luka walked down the road when he saw a group of people coming his way. He squinted his eyes to see who it was, it was a bunch of women. 

"Ladies.... thanks for the view.."

@miraculousfanfics444 then grabbed at his shirt pulling him in. 

"Your cute.." She smiled looking down at him. She clenched her fist that was in a leather glove and punched him straight in the face. 

"Ahhh, what the fuck.. You bitch." Luka screamed in pain while holding his eye. 

"What did you just call her?" @ladybugsbro got up from her seat and stood up to get all up in Luka's face. 

"I said she's a-- ahhhh" Before he could finish his sentence @ladybugsbro threw her heel into his shoe. 

"Oh? So you want to play?" All the girls stood up in front of Luka. 

"Not so fun being ganged up on, now is it?" @MmLMLB replied while crossing her arms.

"You little fuckers... Wait till my guys find out about this there gonna--"

"yeah, yeah, they'll beat our ass, we know... Damn.. You really are just a scared little dweeb."  @MiraculousHasMyHeart added while pushing him back by his chest. 

He backed up into a corner where everyone pinned him as they started to beat him up.

"This is for Mari!" @blohshy added, while punching Luka. 

"Yeah, and this is for Adrien!" @HawkDaddykinsRailMe said while punching him in the gut. 

Luka screamed out in rage while trying to push back the group. 

"Where do you think you're going? Were just doing what you tried to do to Mari... Luka!" @smoking_his_zaza replied while grabbing his collar and throwing him to the floor.

@adriesswagg then grabbed his arm and lifted him up before slamming a punch in his face. 

@madasahattersmad looked over their shoulder to see a bloody Luka, before getting in his face. "And next time you think it's okay to cat call, or touch a girl without asking, you can remember us." 

Luka looked up at the powerful group. "I'll do whatever I want! I'll touch a thousand girl if thats what I want." The girls looked up at each other and started to laugh..

"Honey, where your going... The only butt's you'll be touching is 300 pound male thugs." He looked up in confusion.

"That means state prison..." @bubblyarelii added while leaning down and getting eye level with him. 

@miraculousFanfics444. grinned while looking down. "here, this is him." And with that 2 officers grabbed him by the shoulders and placed him in the back seat of the police car.

I hope you liked the wrap on the story! Im going to miss all of you so much! Im sorry for the ones that didn't get included! It was harding choosing but I literally chose from random and the amount of notifications I had received from each person. I hope you all enjoyed the story! My next stories summary and cover is up on my page if you want to look and see what it is going to be about! I will probably start that book in the next day or 2 since i'm still trying to brain storm. I love you all so much, and cant wait to see you all hopefully reading another story! Make sure to follow me, if you want to keep reading my stories!

Love you Buggabaes!!