ix

Hello my lovely readers!!!!
Sorry for not updating but hope this chapter will satisfy you.
Enjoy

. . .

Last chapter

" Hello family!" A guy with dark brown hair wearing black cloths and a leather jacket came in.

"Rollen?"

" Rosie?"

. . .

" Seriously rose" I sign frustrated, shoving the pillow closer to my face as if it would shield me from rollen' s lecture.

" Rollen I appreciate you getting all worried about me but I'm fine" I run my fingers through my hair frustrated.

" Rose, I trust you. And I trust the De Luca's but don't you remember the last time you got involved with dangerous people like them?" I snap my eyes up to rollen, looking directly at him.

I know he's not trying to hurt me but mentioning him. But I still can't help the stinging pain in the middle of my chest. He was my everything and because of me he's gone.

" I know but it's not gonna happen.im not gonna lose anyone I care about again" I held back the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

" Not again" I whispered the last part hoping he doesn't notice my guard falling apart.

But ofcourse he can see right through me. One of the reasons I love and hate him so much.

"Wait so how do u know them" I suddenly realized.

" Long story, I'll tell you next time "

" So what have you been up to" he has jumping on my bed bouncing a little.

" Me? Oh nothing just moved from the only place I ever called home and is currently living with four strangers that I share the same blood with." I said sarcastically

" What about you? I haven't seen you in a year. Have anyone special yet" I raise an eyebrows suggestively as him.

If it's one thing that Rollan is it good at, it's relationship and commitment. He's the type of guy that looks for the excitement in the relationship, which is why none of them ever lasts more than a month.

He says security is boring, you have to have fun in life explore something that you would never. You only live once, as he says.

" You know there's no one. Don't tease me" he pouted lightly at me.

I chuckle knowingly.

There was a moment of silence before a mischievous look appeared on him face

Ohh no

" Now it's been a long time since we have a girls night isn't it? Going to go grab a drink or what" his eyes immediately lighten up at the thought.

" I love you sweetie, but I gotta get some dick tonight!" I laugh at his statement.

Leave it to rollen to say the most inappropriate things at a time like this.

" Why not, it's been a while"

" Yay okay so I'll pick out your outfit for tonight " he starts clapping excitedly

" Nooooo. Don't you remember the last time you choose and outfit for me " I give him a pointed look.

The last time he dressed me for a night out, didn't end so well. let's just say it ended with us crashing a bachelor party and me being mistaked as a stripper.

Yeah nope

" Ugh. Your no fun. Fine go change, and quickly" he choose me away with the sassy attitude of his

I roll my eyes, heading to my walk-in closet. It would probably be good for me to let lose again.

Drinking doesn't solve problems but it makes you forget them and that's enough for me, right now at least.

And trust me. I really need a drink right now.

~~~

Finally!!!!! So spoiler alert: next chapter is gonna be featuring a special green eye devil.

Btw if ur wondering rollen is one of rose's best friends and he's gay.