xiii

. . .

Caois seem to always find the de Luca family, especially this late noon, where caois is looming inside the De Luca house.

" What do you mean she's not here" William practically screamed at the two guards Infront of him.

" Sir. We heard a no-ise from behind the house so w- we went to check it out " the first guard reply nervously

" We suspect she l-left that time " the second one finish, nervously shifting in his spot.

Xavier sign loudly pinching the bridge of his nose, in frustration. This morning their father called them telling that he would arrive earlier than expected. He's been running around house since morning to prepare everything for their father's arrival.

Well almost everything, considering the only person his father is really excited to see right now is the one who's not here.

Xavier knew how heartbroken his father was when his mother had to leave especially with the baby of the family. She was like a ray of sunshine to their otherwise dark world. When she left it felt like the world got even darker.

And now it finally got her back, she disappears. He knows she's used to her own freedom but he can't help but worry of her when he doesn't know what's going on.

At the same moment the youngest De Luca brother decided to stroll into the living room, covered in what looks like eggs and flower, along with his scowling twin older brother.

" I'm afraid to ask" he spoke is a confused yet not at all shocked voice, will witnessing his brothers being idiots again.

" Trust me, you don't want to know" Jake tried his hardest to hide his mischievous smirk but to no avail.

" Just go get cleaned up, and get dressed" Xavier practically pushed them out the door due to there dirty flower covered shoes on the mat.

" What happened" a voice asked from the doorway. William had heard Xavier shouting from upstairs and came down to see what was going on.

" The boys were being idiots" Xavier tells him, ordering the guards to leave them alone.

" No surprise there" william rolled his eyes at there childish behaviour. It was amusing at times, at others not so much.

" ella desapareció " Xavier informed him.

" como se fue sin que nadie se diera cuenta" William asked his voice raising slightly. He didn't need to really ask, even though he's been so little time with her he could still tell she was a crafty, and careful.

" I don't know Hermon"

" Dad is at the airport. I'm going to go pick him up. Make sure that rest are here for when we get back. Get someone to track her phone."