x

Thank you for being so patient with me for the chapters, wattpad logged me out of my account for some reason.

. . .

"Are u serious" I grims at rollen's choice of clothes. Or rather lack there off.

"What? Girl I would litteraly kill to have curves like yours. So why you keeping them from the world" I roll my eyes at his comment, looking through my closet for a cute jacket to go with it.

" Ah I found it " I smile widely at my favourite leather jacket stuffed at the back of my closest.

"Okay we gotta hurry .I told your brothers ur asleep and there meeting is gonna end in like 5 mins. It's now or never"

" Please. Even if we got caught you would bring hell to each of them for stopping us" I scoffed at him. Litteraly,I mean literally no one can stop him from getting what he wants , even if it means running from 6 foot Russian duds at times Square for ice-cream. Yeah don't even ask.

" How do I look" I walked out of my walk-in closet reviling the outfit, paired with my favourite leather jacket and heals.

" Like a really expensive stripper. I'm just joking you look hot girl" I roll my eyes yet again at him, seems like I've been doing alot of that lately.

" Okay chop chop out the door " he push me out the door, with me tripping over my own feel with these damn heals .

. . .

Driving with rollen is well. . . . Like driving with a 5 year-old high on candy. Eventho I love the adrenaline that comes with racing. this is just pure horror.

" It's not my fault the damn grandma didn't learn to cross the road properly!" He exclaimed trying to defined himself

" She was at the crossroad during a red light" I deadpan at him making him squirm in his seat from my glare.