xii

Okay I changed there name from black to De Luca, and the knight industry, there father named it after his daughter. ( Cause her middle name is knight

Sorry for the confusion.

. . .

" Plea-se, don't ki-ll me. I have a family" the cowardly excuse if a man, begs in front of me.

They always start off talking big, like they're invincible. Yet when I come to pay them a visit they coward away like the bunch of cockroaches they are.

I signed deeply, the air around my mouth fogs up from the cold weather. I've been down cocking my gun to the side like it's nothing, looking at him dead in the eye.

The two guards that idly by watching as I torment him in his last moments.

" Now, now. Why beg now, when you know there's no point. You shouldn't have betrayed me in the first place"

" Now I don't like traders, so why don't you tell me who the fuck you gave the information to and I might just let you die peacefully" I spat dangerously a man.

You would think they know not to turn their back on us on me. I don't like traders I especially don't like people who don't know their place.

My father might still be don right now, but soon I will take over his position and these rats should have known not to cross me.

I signed once again, when he refused to name boss. I grabbed the knife from my pocket stabbing it in the side of his thigh, watching as he scream in agony.

" Sto-p, please. I'll tell you. " he begs helplessly, trying to nurse his wound. There's no point anyways.

" Now that's more I like it." I whispered dangerously low.

Once he finally named the man he has been supplying information to, he lets out a breath as if he thinks I'm going to let him go. Not after this I won't.

I stood up again backing up one step looking at him viciously. " Remember never to turn your back on me again"

Erase the metal gun aiming it perfectly between his eyes, watching as he squirms, panic flooding to his face. " Either way, you won't have the chance too" before I pull the trigger effortlessly.

I watch at his body falls onto the cold hard ground, as the guards start to get rid of it.

I turn around looking at the long alleyway we are currently standing in. The sky has fallen and was pitch Black. Even in the latest night I could still hear the loud sounds car tires, and honkings of impatient individuals.

 Even in the latest night I could still hear the loud sounds car tires, and honkings of impatient individuals