Sexy Love

Spending the afternoon all alone in the empty dorm wasn't fun at all. Lisa would rather go on stage and dancing, or go on some type of variety show. Normally, it was her schedule that was packed the most, out of the members, but today, it was almost empty.

Early this morning she had a recording and then spent some time in the YG building perfecting her choreography for Blackpink new song, "How You Like That". But other than that she had no more schedules for the rest of the day.

Lisa could choose to rest but she didn't feel like sleeping.

Speaking of sleeping, Jennie only had one more schedule before she came home. The maknae stood up and ran to the calendar to check Jennie's schedules.

[Jennie's Schedule:

9:00AM - Michuri Recording

11:30AM - Solo Performance

1:00PM - KimiKimi Radio]

"Oh! KimiKimi should be on right now!" Lisa exclaimed and ran to her computer.

Lisa went to the website and opened up the BORA program so she could see the radio live. Once everything was set, Lisa clicked LIVE. She grinned at seeing Jennie's face, but immediately frowned seeing another person sitting beside Jennie.

It was Mino from popular boy band Winner.

The tall girl read the comments to see why these two were on the radio show together. To her surprise, it was a KimiKimi Main Rapper Special. Lisa was not amused, "Why wasn't I invited? I'm the main rapper too.."

"Alright viewers, Jennie from Blackpink and Mino from Winner will now do a cover of NeYo's "Sexy Love".

"What? S-sexy Love?! Are you kidding me?" Lisa's eye twitched slightly at the name of the song.

The song started and the two started to sing.

She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
Just one touch
And I erupt like a volcano and cover her with my love
Baby girl you make me say (Oh oh oh)
And I just can't think (of anything else I'd rather do)
Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)
When we do our thing (when we do the things we do)
Baby girl you make me say (Oh oh oh)

Though Lisa's English was limited, she could make out some words that were sung and she did not like it one bit. Lisa clicked on the exit button repeatedly, she was clicking so hard that the mouse seemed like it was going to break. Apparently the program froze and wouldn't close, Lisa was getting frustrated.

The frustrated girl bent down and pulled the power plug out of the wall. The monitor went black and she let out an angry sigh. Sure, she admits that she was jealous, even though she knew that it was all part of the radio program and they were told to sing a duet. But why choose THAT song out of all the songs they had at kimiKimi?

"What are they? Lovers?" Lisa rolled her eyes.

Of course there was a reason why Lisa would be jealous. No one, except for the group members, knew that Lisa and Jennie were dating. They've been dating ever since the "Playing With Fire" promotions.

Lisa had always had a crush on Jennie ever since she was transferred to Jennie's vocal classes during their trainee days. The girl was just beautiful.

It was love at first sight.

Lisa first confessed her feelings to Jennie after the "Playing With Fire" performance in Inkigayo. They were given some time to hang out after the performance and Lisa had randomly blurted out her confession and before she knew it, Jennie had confessed that she felt the same way about her too.