Bangs

There are some good points to having bangs. One is that it can make you look more stylish than any other hairstyle would. Another is that you don't have to push it back when it is covering your eyes because it's too short.

But a bad point is that it could poke you in the eye depending on the length.

Lisa sucks in a breath and blows upwards at her bangs, irritated by the length of it. It's at the stage now where it's a bit too long and finds its way into her eyes. She wants to trim it, but her stylist had prohibited it, saying that none of the girls were allowed to change their hairstyles until their Korean comeback, even if it were something trivial as a trim. These days, Lisa preferred pinning her bangs back, forehead allowed space to breathe. But today, the girls and she were at a photo shoot for a Japanese magazine.

Which meant she had no choice in the matter of how her hair was styled today.

Which meant said bangs were bothering her right this moment.

Still blowing air up at her bangs, Seulgi who is seated next to her, laughs at how ridiculously childish she looks right now.

"I don't think that's going to help much."

Lisa frowns, pouting at Seulgi.

"They're so annoying right now. Not to flaunt or anything, but you would think that after all our success, we would have some say in the matters of our own hair."

Seulgi just laughs animatedly at her.

"Come on, the others are ready."

--

"Good, good, okay. That's all for now, girls. The Q & A section will start in a few minutes along with the individual shots."

Finished with the group shots, the girls all bow to the staff and scatter amongst themselves. Seulgi, Irene, Joy and Wendy head straight for the monitoring screen, curious on how the pictures turned out. Yeri walks away, dialing a number on her cell phone. She had promised her mother she would give her a call when she had a break. Jisoo and Chaeyoung are being touched up by their makeup artists and stylists. Lisa stands at the refreshment table at the back of the room, sipping out of her water bottle. When she finishes, she tilts her head back down only to have her bangs meet straight with her right eye.

"Ow!"

Out of instinct, she shakes her head, flipping her bangs to its proper place, frowning at the temporary pain. A familiar chuckle from her left makes her ears redden.

"You are such a dork, Lili."

Jennie stands in front of her, fingers delicately fixing her bangs. Lisa looks down, feeling a little embarrassed. Jennie grins widely at her behavior. She continues running her fingers through Lisa's fringe.

"So cute."

It's a gentle whisper and Lisa melts at Jennie's voice. She looks up at her, a stupid, cheesy grin accompanying her face, one that only shows up when Jennie is around. One of the staff members taps Jennie on the shoulder drawing her attention.

"Jennie, you're up first for the individual photos."

"Okay."

Jennie gives a final run through of Lisa's bangs before turning to leave with the staff member. Lisa just stands still with the same stupid, cheesy grin still on her face as her eyes follow Jennie back to the photographer.

It's only after Jisoo walks by and mutters, "Whipped," that she finally wakes up from her trance.

"I am not whipped!"

Jisoo just lets out her dorkiest laugh.

--

Lisa answers the individual questions quickly, each and every one of them basically a question she has heard before. The only difference here was that her answers would be published in Japanese. She stiffens though when the inevitable question comes up.

"What kind of styles and behaviors of a man makes your heart pound?"

The staff and girls are all staring at her, anticipating the answer. Each of the girls know that Lisa has to answer very carefully or there will be a very upset Jennie Kim.

A little unsure of how to answer, Lisa flips her bangs to the side out of habit.

And then it hits her.

Duh.

Within a painstakingly long second, Lisa looks straight at Jennie.

"When he suddenly touches my fringe and helps me tidy it up."

And the same stupid, cheesy grin on her face resurfaces. Jennie reciprocates just as big of a grin, and it makes Lisa smile even wider.

Maybe she could talk the stylist into letting her have bangs for every concept in the future.

Note : that's why lisa always have bangs. haha. short update! :)