NEW STORY!!!

December is the final month of a year where people like to celebrate Christmas along with the welcoming New Year, everyone seems to be happy despite the weather is freezing to death

December is the final month of a year where people like to celebrate Christmas along with the welcoming New Year, everyone seems to be happy despite the weather is freezing to death. I watch my father and sister discussing which side they should put the Christmas tree in the living room. From kitchen I can clearly hear them saying they should buy more accessories and some other stuff. I sat here with both hands holding a cup of hot non sugar Americano, something that gives me a little warm.

Everyone so in their happy moods and I know I should have joined them for how I should feel right now. Sadly, it's December we are talking about. It's been a year since I left Seoul, December last year I left the city with much of heavy feeling and tears.

I'm Lalisa Manoban, once married with Kim Jennie. Yes, we're both girls, the only reason that led us to a divorce road.

PS : I will update later. it's a really good story and of course, SHORT. haha. please give it a lot of love~ you can finish "SHE'S HERE" & "JENLISA ONESHOT" first while waiting for me to update. :)

Edit: THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT NOW!