Sleep

Everyone and their mothers know that Jennie Kim of Blackpink has an intense sleeping habit. In fact, "intense" is an understatement. The girl can nap up to 14 hours a day.

Lisa questions if a 14 hour nap can even be considered a nap, but she tries not to dwell too much on it. When Lisa first discovered Jennie's bizarre hobby, she couldn't really believe it. Sure, napping is a normal thing for everyone, but napping 7 times a day is the norm for Jennie.

When they first debuted, Lisa became worried that Jennie secretly had a medical condition that required her to rest so much. Jisoo and Chaeyoung had to sit the worried girl down and explain to Lisa that the naps were normal and in actuality, if Jennie wasn't getting the nap time she needed, then that would be the right time for Lisa to panic.

Jennie's typical schedule for the day would be sleep, eat, sleep in the car, variety show, sleep in the car, practice, sleep by the a/c, perform, eat, sleep on the way home, and sleep in the dorm.

Something like that.

Eventually, Lisa learns to cope with the sloth like behavior and gets used to it.

Until Jennie becomes her girlfriend.

Now, beauty time is a necessity and Lisa understands that, but as Jennie's girlfriend, Lisa finds it hard to spend time with her when she is always sleeping.

You just can't do much when your partner's unconscious all the time.

And don't get her started on the whole "watching-you-sleep-thing." It doesn't matter who thinks that's cute and loving and all that mushy stuff – Lisa just finds that plain creepy. Plus, who could really watch someone sleep for 14 hours straight? You would have to be inhuman to be capable of that.

So here Lisa is, 11:47 PM, standing by the doorway of her own room, not surprised to see a passed out Jennie on her bed, right arm resting above her head on the pillow. The brunette had picked up the habit somewhere along their relationship road to just sleep in Lisa's bed without telling her.

With a sigh, Lisa shuts the door softly behind her as she sulks over to the kitchen, eyes meeting with Jisoo's.

"Asleep again?"

"Of course."

Jisoo just chuckles as she opens the refrigerator and pulls out a bottle of milk. Lisa plops herself on the high chair and lets her forehead dive straight onto the counter.

"Woah, Lili." Jisoo cracks the bottle open softly as her eyebrow raises at the blonde.

Lisa turns her head to the side and lets her cheek rest on the cool surface.

"I really don't get how she can sleep so much. I mean, I get that she's tired and all – we're all tired, really. But... how can she just... sleep?"

Another light chuckle escapes Jisoo's mouth.

"Does it bother you?"

Lisa sighs softly. "Sort of? I want her to rest and all, but I don't like that I haven't really spent time with her."

After Jisoo finishes a gulp of her milk, a satisfying grin sets on her mouth.

"With all the "Youth With You" and the separate schedules, you're feeling a bit down about not seeing her, right?"

Lisa nods her head, which is a feeble attempt since her cheek is stuck to the counter.

Finished with her fill of milk for the day, Jisoo caps the bottle and returns it to the refrigerator. She walks over to Lisa and rests her hand on her shoulder.