Goodnight Kiss (M)

Lisa trudges through the front door, dragging the fatigue and exhaustion along with her as she carries her weary body to the open plan living room, which is by no surprise shrouded in darkness. Considering the late hour, the other members are probably dead to the world, curled up in bed, leaving the girl alone. That's the way it is occasionally. Whether it's individual meetings, appointments or work related activities, each girl's agendas don't always finish or start at the same time meaning free time doesn't always match up with another's. Nevertheless, this routine is pretty standard, and so it should be after six long, bustling years in the industry.

Lisa knows another busy morning is impending frustratingly close; dawn is barely breaking on the horizon of the luminescent cityscape of Seoul, seen though the noticeable divide in the curtains as she wades to the sofa. She lets her bag drop to the wooden floorboards; wincing at the audible thud and hoping the disruption of the serene silence hasn't rouse any of the sleeping residents.

With little grace, the brunette slumps onto the sofa in a particular sloth like fashion, resting her head on the armrest with her long body stretched length-ways. She is a perfect fit considering the couch is damn long and her feet can't quite reach the armrest at the other end, the one time she's actually thankful for her somewhat smart brain to suggest the long couch.

Sleeping here isn't anything new, it has become like a second home. She can't quite pinpoint her (flawed) logic on deciding to sleep there when there is a perfectly good, more comfortable option just waiting for her in her bedroom. Even so, sleep is good enough anywhere just as long as she gets some.

Her hand fumbles in her jean pocket until it retrieves a cell phone. A sigh escapes her lips upon observing the saddening illuminated figures in the top right corner. 04:39am; just a few more hours until the havoc of getting ready for the day begins, the mad rush of girls scurrying around clad only in towels and the playful scuffles over who gets to shower first. Just another average day.

Stretching an arm behind her, she rests the phone gently on the glass topped table just beside the sofa before dragging the arm behind her head. As she relaxes her body, her weighty eyelids finally give in, sealing her vision away from the dim lights of the night and gifting her with the darkness she desires. It isn't long until she can feel her conscience slowly slipping away, escaping to the realm of slumber she had yearned for throughout the assiduous activities of the day.

The placid silence, the comfortable warmth in the air, the sofa cushions moulding around her svelte body perfectly is luring Lisa further and further away from reality until an unexpected chirr or rather a creak emanates from beyond the living room. Her eyelids flutter open to the sudden noise, her ears prick for any additional sounds. However, there is none, nothing but silence once again. She closes her eyes, blaming her imagination. Great, I'm so deprived of sleep I've started to hear things...and feel things apparently. She frowns upon feeling a warm mass on the lower half of her body, trying to shift her legs and then realizing that she's pretty immobilized from the waist down. It's not heavy but it's not exactly light either and it definitely isn't her imagination. What the...

"I've always hated it when you sleep on here..." Lisa shudders, firstly from surprise, secondly at the sultry whisper being breathily exhaled in her ear,"...when you should be beside me." She swallows, or rather gulps, eliciting a soft giggle above her.

"Nini..." Her plea only comes out as a fraught whisper, certainly not as insistent like she hoped it would sound. She pries her eyes open, her sights focusing on a moon bathed silhouette of a girl staring back at her, the faint outline of her lips curling upwards in a soft smile.

"Yes?" There it is, that hoarse whisper again, the one that makes her thighs clench together and a familiar heat pool in her stomach. She feels a tongue coast up the shell of her ear causing an unconscious whimper to escape from her lips. Her body reacts too easily. For god's sake, have some self-control damn it. She knows what it means. The words don't need to be spilled from Jennie's lips; a simple action can mean a lot of things. This action in particular only hints at one thing and she'll be damned if she were to ever deny Jennie of it. Tonight, however, she's willing to try.

"Please Nini, I'm really tired." She tries again which is unfortunately like adding fuel to a fire, Jennie always gets a weird sadistic kick out of being begged. An inopportune fact she has learned in the past despite it not quite being her intention.

When her earlobe is given a playful nibble, she clenches her jaw causing her lips to form a thin line as she struggles not to emit any sound of satisfaction. She watches Jennie pull back shortly after, not needing light to see that the girl above her is smiling, no doubt because of her stupid attempt to try to not react to her ministrations.

Two pale hands move beside Lisa's shoulders, leaning into the soft cushions as the body they belong to moves in closer, stopping at the point when Lisa can feel the younger girl's warm steady breaths wash over her.

"But Lili, all I want is a goodnight kiss, nothing more, nothing less." Jennie almost whines in a hushed tone, meeting the younger girl's eyes with an unmoving focus as her lips hover over Lisa's. Just a kiss? The thought runs through her mind but she doesn't hesitate in closing the gap between the two girls, pressing her lips against Jennie's softly and humming at the pleasing sensation. The kiss remains chaste, just as Jennie promised; no tongue invasions, no subtle biting of lips, just a simple kiss. So why is this so...satisfying? What a foolish question, all answers inevitably point to Jennie, her lover, her everything as cliché as it sounds. All the girl has to do is look at Lisa to make her weak at the knees. And now apparently even a simple kiss is enough to get her to the point of no return.

It's as if the girl above her can read her mind, or rather her body, because while engrossed in Jennie's lips, Lisa's attention is suddenly drawn to the feeling of having her chest expertly groped over the thin fabric of her cotton blouse.

"Liar." Is all she can muster between breaths, groaning at the ferocity of Jennie's mouth reclaiming hers. The feverish exchanges of saliva continue until all innocence is lost and is replaced with the thirst for the sweet taste of each other's lips.

Lisa breaks away from the increasingly wistful lips latched onto hers to catch her breath, eyeing the older girl's smoldering grin which is only faintly discernible in the dim glow of the room. She bites her lip upon sensing a cold chill flurry up her stomach, knowing exactly what the cause of the sudden temperature change is. The flimsy little plastic buttons of her blouse are being undone, one by one revealing the silky skin of her midsection to the carnal pleasures of her lover. The agonizingly slow pace of Jennie's dexterous fingers working their way to the very last button is rather unaccustomed; usually buttons are ripped off before a protest can be uttered and the scattered remnants of plastic are left to be forgotten until the next morning.

As soon as the final button is finally freed, the two halves of the fabric are pushed aside, unveiling the younger girl's bra clad chest. The front clasp on the lacy undergarment is all too convenient. Funnily enough it was a gift from Jennie and at the time when it was presented to her in an elegantly designed box one evening, the expedient design option didn't bother her in the slightest. Oh how naive Lisa was.

Upon feeling the gentle relief of pressure against her chest, her eyes flicker to an approaching hand snaking its way up her bare torso, the cool pads of fingertips almost meeting with the aching peaks of her breasts.
Lisa's body reacts with little encouragement from the assertive touch, her breaths flutter at the sensation of Jennie's index finger encircling the delicate skin around the readied nipple, denying direct contact. Just as Lisa is about to protest against the unrelenting torture, a pair of lips latch on to the awaiting nub allowing Jennie's dancing tongue to make up for the lost pleasure and allow Lisa to re-enter her state of ecstasy once again. However, just as her chest begins to heave with Jennie's ministrations, the older girl's mouth departs from the rigid pink tip.

Lisa, now a frustrated and flustered mess, grasps onto her partner's clothed waist and grants the girl an almost desperate expression, hoping to goad Jennie's sadistic tastes. The amused look she gets in return leaves her hopeful.

A tongue drags across the plump flesh of her lower lip before plunging into the confines of her mouth, meeting its counterpart with more enthusiasm than expected, leaving Lisa even more breathless as their tongues entwine in a fierce battle for control. The younger girl yields soon into the heated conflict, letting Jennie dominate her like always. She begins to think why she was protesting against this in the first place.
Smoothly, a hand is slipped between the two girls, cupping the denim fabric in between Lisa's thighs firmly, not nearly enough friction she needs to dull the flourishing ache. Some lissome fingers fumble with the bothersome brass button on her jeans, popping it open with practiced ease. The distinct sound of a zipper being yanked down is made apparent amongst the drumming of Lisa's heart pounding in her chest and the blood rushing in her ears. Suddenly, her fatigue seems to be a thing of the past as a wave of newly found energy washes over her.

Jennie's fingers begin to caper along the laced patterns of Lisa's panties until the lace ends and the moist heat begins. Her actions are instantly met with a restrained whimper, a wordless plea for those fingers to continue their unspiritual journey.

"I don't see you complaining." Jennie breathes hotly as her hand glides effortlessly behind the silky material. Her fingers are generously welcomed by the mass gathering of wetness seeping from the girl's entrance and she doesn't hesitate in presenting this find to the girl beneath her, "And I certainly can't feel you complaining either." A sly giggle is supplemented along with the statement, enough to make Lisa blush furiously.

Resistance is futile; her body betrays her. The hips Lisa has tried desperately to keep grounded begin to grind against Jennie's palm, granting the friction she's ashamedly craving. Jennie smiles at the promising response, she has Lisa right where she wants her to be.

Brushing her plump lips against the creamy skin of the girl's neck, Jennie scrapes her teeth lazily on the pulse point and is immediately rewarded with a throaty groan that vibrates against her mouth. Lisa absentmindedly tilts her head, serving as a delectable invitation for Jennie's avid mouth to roam free along the milky flesh.

"And you said you were really tired." Jennie breaths against the delicate skin, pressing the heel of her hand where the girl currently writhing beneath her is most sensitive.

Mustering as much steadiness as she can, Lisa inhales a shaky breath, "I still am." Her breaths withering with every brush of flesh against the protruding pearl.

"So why aren't you stopping me?" Jennie smirks, her voice low and hoarse.

Isn't that kind of obvious?

Lisa whimpers, the heat of the older girl's palm is searing against her clit as the latter grinds her hand in an almost taunting manner.

"Answer me, Lili." Jennie urges, pressing harder causing her prey to hiss.

"I-I...urgh, I don't know." On the outside, Lisa looks as desperate as she sounds, crying out, clutching onto Jennie's shoulders while her impending climax is interrupted. On the inside, it thrills her. The more she's made to wait, the more she gets pushed to the edge and the more powerful the pressure becomes. The great thing about pressure is that the more build up there is, the bigger the relief when the pressure is finally liberated. Every dragging second Lisa is denied of release feels like an eternity.

"In that case, I'll just have to stop." Jennie chimes almost wickedly, halting her movements completely and forcing Lisa to grunt and raise her hips in frustration. Man, I really am hopeless at this self-control thing.

A hoarse snicker slips out of the mischievous girl's lips, "Then tell me."

"B-because... it feels rea-ahh, really good." Lisa pants, heat still channeling through her veins, hips swaying to the slow rhythm of Jennie's fingers shallowly entering her.

Fidgeting and fondling with the tepid fluids lavishly coating her lethargic appendages, Jennie leans closer to the flustered girl, nose to nose, "Does it? I wouldn't have guessed with what's leaking out onto my fingers right now." Lisa groans in nothing but a prolonged exhale. She angles towards Jennie, who's beholding a cocky smirk she's thankful she can't see properly, eyes screwed shut as her hips continue to canter.

"But perhaps I should stop, I mean you are tired after all and we have an early start tomorrow so..." Jennie pulls away; refusing Lisa the kiss she was readying for. Oh for the love of god.

Lisa opens her eyes immediately out of panic at the taunting withdrawal of Jennie's hand. She joins the party in her panties by grabbing onto the girl's exiting hand.

"Just...don't stop." Lisa mutters between clenched teeth. Great now I'm begging, I'm just playing into her god damn hands. Oh god how I really want those hands...

The mischievous glint in Jennie's eyes tells her it's not going to be that easy.

"What's in it for me?"

Lisa's jaw clenches, resisting the urge to shove Jennie's fingers back where they belong (at least for now), "I'll make you come your fucking brains out afterwards, ju-just please put your fingers back in." Lisa grimaces at the vulgar set of words slurring from her open mouth knowing she's just spurring Jennie on with her uncomfortable use of profanities, an element the older girl unabashedly encourages during their impassioned sessions. Jennie always gets her way eventually.

"And do what with them exactly?" The oppressive voice replies, barely grazing the sensitive flesh with her long, slender fingers in a teasingly light caress eliciting a series of impatient whines from the edgy recipient.

Aggressively, Lisa grabs Jennie by the collar of her shirt, pulling her closer until their faces are inches apart and their lust clouded eyes are focused on one another's, "Just. Fuck. Me." Her demand is barely conveyed through a fraught whisper, her urgency clearly evident as her frantic desire for release takes over.

A kiss is placed affectionately on her forehead, "Mmm that's more like it." Jennie complies with the girl's wistful commands, returning her slick fingers inside the taught interior of Lisa's heat, not hesitating in thrusting them in a merciless rhythm.

With precision she was purposely avoiding before, Jennie's thumb automatically finds the forsaken bundle of nerves, winding her digit infinitely and causing the dwindling pressure in the pit of Lisa's stomach to spike to new heights.

Like a religious mantra, Lisa chants her lover's name through gritted teeth, digging her heels into the sofa cushions and panting so hard her head feels light. Her hips buck, taking Jennie along for the ride.
Arms flailing to Jennie's shoulders, Lisa tugs the latter's body closer until they are chest to chest. A pair of lips crash onto hers to drown out her cries as the inevitable end to Jennie's piston like motions crashes into her with unrelenting fury. The intensity growing as Jennie curls her fingers, hitting the deepest parts of her.

High pitched groans sound the room as the alabaster skin of Jennie's shoulders are laid victim to Lisa's raking nails, adding to the healing welts already there even through the material of her t-shirt. Jennie slows her pace upon feeling the increasing resistance of Lisa's interior muscles squeezing her two lissome appendages. Still twitching, Lisa's body jerks along with the gentle withdrawal of Jennie's blessed fingers, feeling the buildup of fluid follow suit and soak through the silky material of her panties.

The room hushes, save for the fleeting breaths of both girls. The two remain in a close embrace, sharing chaste kisses (that remain chaste this time) as Lisa's hands roam along Jennie's waist. Jennie's smiling visage becomes more apparent with the maturing sunlight as she watches Lisa bask in the afterglow.
The accommodated weight on her waist is lifted as Jennie returns to her feet, "Hey, aren't you going to stay?" Lisa asks sluggishly through half lidded eyes.

"Hmm no, I'm going to bed. I'll be waiting for my goodnight kiss."

Note : I'm sorry, let's sleep ~ hahaha