Earth - Court

Earth is busy feeding the fish in the aquarium when a cute girl around 10 came in.

"Hi Princess, what can I help you?", he greeted and smile at her. The girl smile back.

"Hello P'Earth, can I buy a cat food?", the girl asks and look around.

He is surprise after hearing what she said. Proceed to get a cat food then stand beside the girl, "How did you know my name?".

"My brother told me, my name is Czarina. He said that your smile is beautiful and I agree with him", Earth blush after hearing it.

"Czarina, wait - you are P'Kao's sister? Your smile is more beautiful though. Did you come alone here?", he remember the name Kao mentioned that night and casually asks but a part of him wanting to know where is her brother. He blush thinking about it. He actually find Kao cute even he looks like a nerd.

He tell Czarina how much it is, get the money and to his surprise the little girl borrow his phone.

"Hello P'Kao, I borrow P'Earth's phone. He look cute. I like him. I'll go home now", Czarina said and give the phone back to him. Earth just shake his head.

The day went well, he is preparing to close the shop when someone came in, "I'm sorry but ths shop is clo- P'Kao? Hello".

"Hi Earth, would you like to have a snack somewhere?", he heard Kao asks while scratching his neck. Earth giggle and nods.

After eating, they ended up on the park where they first met. Sitting in one of the bench, " Are you okay?".

Kao look at him, "I guess".

Earth bit his lips and play with his hands. Kao look at him curiously, "I hope this will not offend you but you look tired even when we first met".

He heard the older sighs, "You noticed? I guess I am. I'm just tired of all the things around me. Expectation. I need to move according to this, to that".

He look up at the sky, "I see. It's okay to feel tired. It's part of living. Take a rest. Take the time that you need so you can move according to your own will again".

He reach up his hand as if touching the sky, smile and look at Kao. He blush because Kao staring at him intensely, "I really want to know you, Earth".

"But P'Kao we know each other already.", He stutter while saying it. The way Kao looking at him make him blush harder.

"Are you single?", Kao asks which make Earth hide his face on his hands but nods.

"I know this is strange since this is the second time we met but can I court you?", Kao's questions make him speechless.

Earth try to speak but don't know what to say so he close his mouth again. He peek sideway on Kao but blush when he notice the latter smiling at him. Raven hair, a perfect nose and those piercing eyes behind that thick glasses. He actually wanted to get to know the older as well.

"Okay".