Earth - Doubt

"Earth! Earth! Comfort me", Earth's bestfriend Ash wail as she holding a gallon of ice cream. They are currently in his room. The shop is close.

He grab the ice cream from her hands and start to eat, "What happened?".

"BeamBon page do an IG live last night with The Fallen. I'm hurt, Ohm and Korn said that they have someone special in their life. Then, Ella post a picture of them in her IG", Ash rants then grab the ice cream again on his hands.

"Korn's dating Ella and Ohm, my love is also dating someone. Why not me?", Ash give her phone to him and look at the picture.

"Ash, who's this?", he pointed at someone.

"That's Mix", Ash said and wail again. He remember the guy visiting Kao. He scan the picture and stop, stare at the guy beside Mix. He suddenly become nervous. That can't be, right?

Without thinking, he dial that person's number. Not answering. Redialling. Still  no answer.

He remember him without the eye glasses.

A ring startles him and answer it immediately, "Hey Love, sorry I just take a break and noticed your missed calls".

"Sorry about that. Its just that -", Earth don't know what to say or how to ask. He feel stupid. After all these months, he never asks what Kao's work.

"Is something wrong?", he heard Kao softly asks but before he can answer he heard a girl voice on the background. "Love, I need to go. I'll see you later na. I love you".

"I love you too", he sighs and look at his phone. Is it okay to just follow his heart? Should he ask about it?

He look at Ash and found  her sleeping in his bed. He lay beside her and close his eyes.

*tok tok tok*

Knocks on his door disturb him from sleeping. He yawn and get up to see whose knocking, "Earth, you have a visitor".

He nods at the househelper and go to the living room. Stops for a while before rushing to hug the visitor.

"P'Kao"

Arms wrap automatically to his body. He close his eyes as he savour the warm and the kiss on his head.

"I miss you", Kao murmur and he just snuzzle his face on his cloth chest.

They slowly sit in the sofa, hugging each other. Kao hands on his hair, playing it while he just hugging him from the side.

"How's work?", Earth asks after a couple of minutes. He can feel Kao's hand stop.

"Good. Speaking of work, I maybe be busy for a week ", Kao said.

"I always forgot. You didn't tell me what is your work", he look to Kao after saying it.

The latter lean down to give him a peck on the lips, caressing his cheeks, then with playful tone, "Why suddenly asks?".

He shake his head and slowly let go but Kao pull him again for a hug, "After this project, let's date and I also need to tell you something important".