Earth - Rain

It's been two months since Kao asked Earth if he can court him. They text and call each other every night and he admit, falling for Kao is something so easy.

Kao looks a serious type, snob but he noticed how his attitude changes when his talking to him or to his sister. He is sweet, there are times that bring lunch or help him at the shop.

It's been a week since Earth saw Kao, yes, they do text each other but a part of him still want to see the nerdy older guy. Scratch that, he miss him.

It's suddenly raining before he close the  shop. He is pretty annoyed because his car broke down and the weather is not helping at all.

He is currently locking the door of the shop when a familiar stops. Slowly, he see Kao getting off the car with a black umbrella.

Earth smile and wave at the latter. "We're close, P'Kao", he jokingly said.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to buy stuff for our cat. I'm here for you", Kao smile a little while adjusting his thick glasses.

He can't help but blush, the wind blows and rain been hitting him for a while. The weather's cold but Earth feel warm specially when Kao, grab him to be under the umbrella. Kao's hand in his shoulder as they walk towards the car.

Once they are settled inside the car, Kao grab something and face him. He hold his breath when the guy lean and wipe the wet side of his face.

"I miss you, Earth", Kao said when their eyes met. Earth's speechless and just nod as an answer.

"Me too", he murmur then hide his head on his bag.

He heard Kao chuckles and he knows he looks like a tomato specially when he heard Kao said, "Cute".

Earth try to compose himself and start a conversation, "Eherm, how's work?".

"Good. I actually try something new. Everyone is shock at first but the feedback is pretty great", Kao smiles a little with eyes twinkling which make Earth giggle.

The stop lights signals red. Stop. Kao look at him then pinch his cheeks, "How about you? Are you eating on time?".

He smiles, nod and answer him, "Shop is doing fine and yes, I'm eating on time. Thank you for the lunch that you gave earlier. I think I'm getting fat because of you".

"I just don't want you to get sick and you will look cuter with a chubby cheeks", Kao said as the hands pinching his cheeks move and caress it instead.

Earth avert his eyes, want to hide on his bag again. His face feels hot. Thankfully,  the stop lights change to green. Kao shift the gears and drive.

Comfortable silence feels the car. Earth's sour mood changes upon hearing and seeing Kao.

They both stop in front of a gate. Earth's house gate. As he get off the car, he sit down again, lean and kiss Kao's right cheeks, "Thank you, Love".

Blush then run towards the gate. Look back and stuck his tongue's out then close the gate.