Kao - Stay

Kao couldn't take his eyes off him, the tiny guy had become a big part of his life.

"I love you, Earth. I do", he said as he lean down to kiss the one in his arms.

"But you didn't tell me about you being Korn and that girl", he heard him murmur while trying to break free from his hug.

"Yes, I am Korn of The Fallen. I'm really sorry if I didn't tell you, I'm just afraid that you will look  at me differently but please believe me I really am going to tell you about it. Earth, I am Korn but I am your Kao as well. Yours alone", Kao's voice sounds desperate and he is.

"I read that you are dating someone articles said that it is the girl on your MV and then I saw you and that girl at your house", he can feel Earth's grab a handful of his shirt and sniff.

"Yes, I am dating someone but I'm pertaining about you. You, alone. I'm so sorry about Ella. I didn't know that she will do it. You can ask my band mate and Czarina, after she kiss my cheeks I wiped it like crazy. I don't want any kisses unless it is from you, Love. Please, don't break up with me. If you want I can announce in public about us, just don't leave me", he pleads while kissing repeatedly the brown hair.

"I don't really want to break up with you. Its just that I feel I'm not good enough for you or what if you need to choose me and your career so while I still can I decided to brea-", he cut Earth's word by cupping his face and kissing him hard on the lips.

Pull away a little, lips almost touching still. Kao bump his forehead to the smaller one, "Stop please, I forbid you saying that word. Stop saying you are not enough because you will always be perfect for me".

Kao have this urge to capture those red lips again specially when Earth bite it but he knows they need to clear this matter.

"I watched a soap opera and the male lead was asked to choose about his career and his lover so I thought -", Earth mumbles and look down.

Kao laughs and hug Earth. He lean down to whisper, "You're watching too much drama, Love" he bite the cute ears after saying those words.

He heard a yelp and he grins when Earth's face becomes red then smack him. He open his arms for him and Earth comes willingly, "Let me tell you another thing".

He smile when the his adorable lover look up to him, his back on the bed and his lover lying on his chest, "What P'Kao?".

"There are many ways to be happy in this life but all I really need is you, Earth.  Please stay with me?", Kao seriously said then cupped his lover's face.

Earth nods, he smile. His body relax and eager to hold him close again. "I love you", he whisper to him as he kisses Earth's forehead.

Arms tightening on the small body, savouring the warm emiting from his love while the rain continue falling outside.