Earth - Me too

"P'Earth!!!!", Earth is startle with loud cheerful sound. When he look who called him, he blush upon seeing the guy in glasses and his sister. It's been a month.

"Hello Princess, a pleasant of you to be here", he waved at Czarina.

"I want to a buy a cute collar for my Chanel. You know my gray cat", Czarina said then get to the display of collars.

Earth smile and stand beside Czarina, suggesting colors and all. The girl telling stories what the kitten done on her room and they laugh after.

He still listening to the girl but a presence behind him make him conscious so he slowly look at the back.

"Hello", he smile shyly.

Kao smile back and fix something on his hair, "Hi!".

"Brother, can we bring P'Earth at home? Please", Czarina grab Kao's hand. He blush at the position because Kao is behind him, Czarina is in front so when Czarina grab Kao's hand he is trap between the girl and Kao.

He blush harder when Kao put the other hands on the side of his waist.

"Princess, the one you need to ask is Earth not me", Kao softly said to his sister.

Earth gulp when the girl look at him, hoping then he look at Kao. "If you'll have me. Sure, I can visit you", he shyly answered.

Czarina let go of Kao's hand and jump, "Yes! P'Earth, let's play with Chanel and help me set up her bed na".

He nods and laugh how Czarina jump excitedly but he suddenly choke when a husky voice whisper in his ears, "Thank you" he feel a kiss on his head.

Kao step back, remove the hand on his waist and go to his sister. Earth suddenly want to run and squeal as well.

They went to Kao's house after closing the shop. He can't help but but his lips upon seeing how it is. Czarina bring him to her room while Kao is suddenly nowhere to be found.

It's almost 7 pm when they stop and Czarina fall asleep on his lap with the kitten on the side.

The door suddenly open and revealed Kao. He put his finger on his lips as a sign that he needs to be quiet.

Kao frown but smile when he see why. He carefully lift Czarina and put her to bed while Earth grab the kitten and put it on her cage.

They tiptoe and went out of the room. Kao dtive him back home but before getting out of the car, Kao give him a kiss on the forehead, "Thank you".

After that, almost everyday that him and Kao are texting. Calling every other night.

There are lots of things he learned but the same time, there something mysterious about him.

From: P'Kao
Hi Earth, done for today?

Yes, I closing the shop. How about you?

From: P'Kao
I wish to see you but we have an overtime.

Earth blush upon reading the text.

Fighting! Don't forget to eat your meal.

From: P'Kao
Yes, love. I miss you.

Earth squeal. Drop his phone, slowly pick it up and re-read the message. Then, with blush on his cheeks reply.

Me too.