Kao - Love at First Sight

From: Love
Me too.

Kao smile widely upon seeing it. A clap make him turn his gaze from his phone. They are on rehearsal because they will be a guest for an evening show.

"Whoa! Kao is smiling widely! Are you texting Ella the one who will be in our MV"?, Boun, their bassist excitedly asks.

"The hell! Why would I text her?", Kao hiss loudly.

"Shut your loud mouth, Boun. We are just curious since you've been on your phone every chance you have", Ohm explains calmly while tapping the drums.

"Exactly", Mix the lead guitarist said.

Kao suddenly close his mouth.

"So - you know care to tell us?", Boun step forward trying to peek on his phone. He stand and smack his head instead.

"Don't read my messages. It's from my lover", Kao smirks when Ohm and Mix stop from playing. Drum stick on the ground. Mix's mouth left open. Boun, eyes widen while he grab a bottle water and drink.

"WHAT? WHEN? WHO?"

Kao laughs after hearing the questions. He'll stay quiet for now since that's a lie. Earth is not yet his lover but he intended to have him. He wanted that adorable angel to be his. His angel.

From the moment Kao had seen him, he had Kao captured, captivated by those shining eyes, it's alnost dark when they met but his eyes sparkles. He become enchanted by his cute giggle, warm gorgeous smile.

Back then, Kao had never believed in love at first sight but it happened. To him. The more time he got to know about him, the more time he spent with him the harder he is falling head over heels for him.

Even his snob sister loves Earth because its easy to love him.

He look on his notebook, smile, he actually writing a song for Earth. He still need to think a way how he can confess about his true identity.

"Guys, we will be live in 20 minutes. Stand-by", their manager, P'News shouts.

"P'News, can we play a different song?", Kao asks which make everyone their head at him.

"Welcome to Good Evening Thailand! Beware they will definitely steal your hearts!  Our special guest tonight, "The Fallen"

Ohm start hitting the drums, after a minute Mix and Boun start strumming their instruments. When the lights turn on, Kao start to sing the song.

"Hey , what's your name?
I think I caught you looking my way
Do you wanna know how to get me all to your own?

Weekends work the best
I'll pick the place you do the rest
Hey now, don't be shy but you got to keep me in line

Love at first sight, never thought it could happen to me
But you made me believe

Kidnap my heart
Take me with you
Kidnap my heart
Make my dreams come true
Take me away
'Cause falling in love ain't very far
Not far from the start
Kidnap my heart

'

Cause falling in love ain't very far
Not far from the start
Kidnap my heart"

The music fades, while Kao bow and high five with Mix which is the nearest to him.