Kao - Visitor

Kao woke up when the one beside him move. He open his eyes and pull the small body closer. It's been two months that they are together but Earth sleeping inside his embrace feel so right.

He carefully lean to kiss the brown hair and smile remembering what happened earlier.

He never thought that someone wearing an oversize shirt will be so damn hot and sexy. He suddenly have the urge to pin Earth on his bed, thankfully he still have a little power to stop.

A knock on the door disturb his stare at his boyfriend. He lean down and kiss the chubby cheeks, carefully remove himself from bed, grab his eye glasses and walk towards the door.

Glaring, he open the door. A maid. The maid seems to notice his bad mood so she explains faster, "Sorry Sir but Sir Mix is downstairs".

He nods.  The maid bows and left in a hurry. With his gray jogging pants and white shirt, he look back at the one sleeping on his bed and close the door.

Walking down the stairs, he glared at Mix. "Why are you here, Mix? We don't have a schedule nor rehearsal today", he said.

"P'Kao, why are you wearing that thick eye glasses?", Mix jokingly said.

He just glared which make Mix raise his hands as if surrendering.

"Aish! Grumpy! P'Ohm and P'Boun wanted to go in a bar and they told me to pick you up so that you don't have the reason to decline -", Mix explains.

Kao about to cut Mix long explanation when they both heard a sleepy voice, "P'Kao?".

Both him and Mix look up. There standing, his boyfriend wearing a white shirt, showing his white legs while rubbing his eyes.

He cover Mix's eyes, "Avert your eyes or else!". Then, he runs to go upstairs.

Covering Earth on Mix view. "Hey baby, why are you awake already?", he asks as he fix the messy hair. Earth rubs his eyes and put one of his arms on Kao's waist.

"I forgot to silent my phone and woke up because Ash calls. I also noticed you are not in bed", Earth said then look up at him.

Kao caress Earth's cheeks and kiss the cute forehead, "I just asked the maid to prepare our food and about to go back to our room".

He put his hands on Earth's shoulder and look downstairs. Glaring at Mix.

Mix raise his hands and points at the door. He nods.

Slowly, he push and walk with Earth as they go back inside his room. Mix will probably tell Ohm and Boun about what he saw, just thinking about his ears already starting to ache but for now, he should enjoy his rare restday with his cute boyfriend or should he say sexy? Those smooth white legs. Ugh.

Surely, Earth will be the death of him.