Kao - Unfair

Kao feel restless since last week. He feel nervous specially when Earth asked about his work. He wanted to come clean, he doesn't like hiding a secret from his lover.

The music video shoot was a success. To avoid the media, they decided to have a private celebration in his house.

Ella, the female lead on the music video sit beside him. "Kao, let's take a picture", he nods and look at the camera but surprise when the girl kiss his cheeks.

He wipe it like crazy and stand up. He heard the girl giggle and stand as well, "I like you, Kao".

Ohm, Boun, Mix, their manager, Ella's manager and some staff suddenly stop from talking. Silence fills the room.

"You can't like him!!", a voice shouts and to his surprise his litte sister glaring at the girl.

Czarina stomp her feet and walks toward them, "I don't like you for my brother. He already have P'Earth which is way cuter than you".

Kao smile after hearing his sister's words but he suddenly went pale after hearing his sister, "Eh? Where's P'Earth?".

"What do you mean where's Earth?", Kao hold his sister's shoulder.

"P'Earth is here. He said he wanted to surprise you", Czarina said and runs outside. He follows her. He stops when his phone vibrates. A message from Earth.

Love:
"Let's break up"

He run outside looking for any sign of his boyfriend. He then, dial the number. Unattended. Shit. He run back inside the house, he no longer care about the celebration nor the visitors in his house, he grab his car key and drive.

Trying to call the number again. Still unattended. He reached the pet shop and curse when it was closed. Drive again. It suddenly rain. Great. Note sarcasm.

He reached the familiar house. Still raining. He run towards the front door and knock. The door is open by a helper.

"Hi, can I talk with Earth?", he politely asks.

The helper leave for a while, "I'm sorry, Sir Earth said he doesn't want to talk to you".

Kao leave the house but he go at the back where Earth's room is located.

"Earth! Love, please let's talk! I'm sorry. I admit I keep a secret and you know now who am I but it is just a part of me. I'm still your Kao! Please, let's talk. Don't break up with me. I love you, Earth!", he shout. He know Earth can hear him.

It's still raining. He is already soaking wet but he don't care. He doesn't want to break up.

"I will not leave here until you talk to me. Earth! Please talk to me!", he continue shouting.

The rain still pouring. He still standing there. He don't know how many minutes or is it been hours already.

"Earth, isn't it unfair for you to decided to break up with me without talking or any reasons!? Earth, please I love -", probably from lack of sleep, tiredness or just cold from the rain, Kao unable to finish his sentence because every thing went black.