Kao vs Ash

Kao still holding the cheeks that Earth kissed. He blink twice and grab his phone.

It rings and an angel voice can be heard saying hello. Kao grins, "I've heard what you said earlier after stealing a kiss from me. So, does that mean that we are together?".

He can imagine Earth's blushing face, nodding. "Yes", Kao suddenly get out of the car and shouted the word, yes! Fixing his glasses and get in the car again.

"I love you, Earth"

Finally, the angel is his. Earth is officially his.

He is already  in his room back home when he received a message.

Love:
Drive safely. I love you, too.

He grins and dial another number instead, "P'News, may I know our schedule for this month?".

It's been two months when he becomes Earth's boyfriend. He is excited to see his cute boyfriend. His smile automatically upon seeing the familiar pet shop.

He adjust his glasses and walks in.

There's a girl hugging Earth. He frown and stops in front of them.

"Hi P'Kao!", Earth smiles at him widely. He look at the girl and slowly goes beyond the counter.

The girl frown at him as she remove her arms on Earth's body. Kao look at her seriously then slowly pull Earth to his body. 

"Customers are not allowed here. What do you think you're doing to my Earth?", the girl raise her eye brow.

"Your Earth?", Kao suddenly feel annoyed after hearing what the girl said.

"P'Kao?", Kao looks down and see Earth looking at him. He lean down and kiss his cheeks, "Hi love".

"LOVE? LOVE WHO?", the girl said.

Kao glare at the girl, she's getting into his nerves.

"Ash, this Kao Dechaphatthanakun. My boyfriend. P'Kao, this is Asherah Smith. My bestfriend", Earth introduce the girl.

The girl named Ash, suddenly open her mouth and close it again. Look at him then to Earth.

Slowly, he wrap his arms on Earth's waist encaging him from behind, "Not yours. Mine".

Kao following Earth with his eyes when his boyfriend assist a customer while he stays at the counter, Earth's bestfriend suddenly shut up when the girl was given a magazine with "The Fallen" as cover.

His cute boyfriend is back from assisting a customer and tapping the calculator. He slowly pull the latter to sit. Sit on his lap.

"Eherm, Ash? Are you a fan of "The Fallen"?, Kao asks.

Ash just roll her eyes, "Yes, you know what you look familiar?".

Kao bit his tongue, stay silent and hide his face on Earth's back. Inhaling the scent of his love.

He slowly let go of Earth when a customer comes in. A girl in crop top and short.

She's talking to Earth when suddenly he looks at the counter, where Kao is. She walks to the counter and fix her hair, "Hi, are you working here?".

Kao just stares at her.Poker face and answer, "No" but smiles when he look at Earth, "I'm here to help my cute boyfriend".