Earth - Tired

Earth laughing when Czarina and Kao tries to bath Chanel. The kitten keep running and the two are soaking wet already.

As he laughs, he notice how Kao smirks and whisper something to his sister.

His sister Czarina nods and smile at him, holding a hose.

His eyes widens when he understand what they are planning to do. He step back but backhug by Kao, "P'Kao, let go of me".

He heard the little girl's giggle and "Ahh! Haha..it's cold. Stop!", he turn around and put his face on Kao's chest as the girl keep throwing them with water. Kao laughs as he hugs him.

They look at each other and laugh before running to Czarina. The little girl shout and laugh as Kao tickle her.

After their water fight, he is now at Kao's room again. Changing clothes. Blushing. His wearing Kao's white shirt that almost reach his knee and his boxer.

Earth is drying his hair on the bed when Kao enters the room. His confuse as to why Kao stops and just look at him, before walking towards the bed.

He look up when the older grab the towel on his hands. Smile, when Kao continue wiping and drying his hair.

"Where's Czarina?", he asks.

"Changing clothes as well. My first plan is the three of us to eat in the garden but I change my mind. Let's just here in my room", Kao sighs while continue drying his hair.

"Why?", he asks as he stop Kao's hand to look at him.

"Because you in my clothes - fuck!", Earth is surprise when Kao cursed but wrap his arms on the older's neck as Kao bite his lower lips. Kissing as if there's no tomorrow. Kao hugs him tightly.

"You look so hot in my clothes, I don't want anyone to see", Kao murmur as he licks his lower lips, nip his jaw slowly to his neck, he bit his lips when he feel a sudden sting on his neck and moan when a warm tongue licks it after.

A knock make them separate, Kao stands up giving another peck on the lips before opening the door.

"P'Kao! P'Earth, let's eat!", Czarina said excitedly.

"Princess, I'm sorry but P'Earth is not feeling well so I need to take care of him", he heard Kao said to his sister.

The girl passed by her big brother and go to him,"Is it my fault?".

Earth caress her cheeks and hair, "No, Princess. I'm just tired".

"Oh, is that the reason your face looks red?", the girl asks and Earth can't help but glare at the guy behind Czarina.

Earth just nods and pinch the little girl's cheeks. Czarina wave her hand and went out of Kao's room.

He's eyeing Kao specially when he heard a click on the door indicating the door has been locked. Kao adjust his glasses and smile at him.

"Let's take a nap before eating?", Kao asks as he crawl in the bed and lay on the side.

Earth's heart is beating so fast but he nods. Slowly, lay on the other side but gasps as he feel Kao's arm pulling him close. He look at Kao and see that the older already close his eyes so he did the same.