Epilogue

Looking at the rewards and albums in front of him. Earth smile widely when the ring on his left hand shines. Remwmber something in the past.

Earth is frowning when watching "The Fallen's love interview, its almost the end of the live and Kao is currently discussing their latest album when the MC asked him about his love life.

The rest of the band whistle while Kao smile before answering "We're doing well. Still in love with each other. They say you only fall in love once, that can't be true because every time I look at him, I fall in love all over again".

Screams, claps can be heard from.the audience in the sudio and Earth whose watching the live blush but the next thing makes him cry.

Kao look at the camera, "Happy 3rd Anniversary, Love. Let's meet each other later where we first met. I love you, Earth".

The live ended well. A few minutes after the live, he received a text message from Kao.

It's 7 pm in the evening. Earth is walking towards the park where he and Kao first met. Its pretty dark compare on ordinary days. He dial Kao's number as he walk when an echo from the microphone break the silent of the night.

Then, a familiar voice starts to sing. There standing Kao and the rest band. Suddenly, the park is being surrounded by fairy lights.

"There's no doubt
You're the one, the special person in my dreams
And hence down you're the best thing that has happened to me
Just like a glove you are there to catch me when I'm falling
You lift me up when I'm down
I will always be there for you

I want you to know that
I'll always be thankful (I'm so thankful that I have you)
With you by my side everyday I am grateful
You give me your love, that's so true and so beautiful
(So true, you're everything I could need)

(I want you to know that) I'll always be thankful for you

All my life, I waited patiently for you
And now that you're finally here
I can prove that dreams come true
(Everytime I'm lost) you help me find the way
(In my darkest hours) you're there to lighten up the days
I believe if there's ever been a miracle it's here with me
And now I want to say

So now I want you to know (that I'll always be thankful)
No matter what people say (I'll always be thankful)
So for now and always (I'll always be thankful) for you"..

The music fades, Kao put the mic on the stand. He see in his peripheral vision that Boun grab his phone.

Kao stops in front of him, lean to kiss his forehead and smile at him. His eyes widen when Kao kneel and reveal a box, "Since the day we first met my feelings for you have only grown stronger. You're the one I'm afraid of losing and the one that I want to keep for the rest of my life. I love you Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote and I hope you will allow me to change your last name to mine. Will you marry me?".

He don't when his tears start to fall but he smile while crying, "Yes, P'Kao".

Kao slip the ring in his finger as he jump to hug the older.

His thoughts suddenly go back to the current time when arms slowly wrap around his waist from behind. Earth smile as he put his weight on the person behind him, "It's the middle of the night. Why are you up, P'Kao?"

"I woke up without my cute husband in my arms", Kao answers. After saying it, he feel lips on his nape, playfully nipping it.

"Love, can I have a special midnight snack?", Earth grins feeling something hard behind him.

He break free from Kao's embrace and whisper, "Yes but only if you catch me". He giggle and run towards their room.

- The End -

Stop allowing your own insecurities to color the way you interpret someone else's intention 🖤💛