Kao - Rehersal

Kao just entered the studio when Ohm, Boun and Mix stare at him. He didn't speak and just let them stare.

"Kao! Are you really going to stay in silence? Mix told us a cute angel with smooth legs is on your house", Boun fake a cry while hugging Mix.

Kao glared upon hearing it. Both Boun and Mix step back, "I told you to avert your eyes and still, you look at his legs!?".

Mix hide behind Boun, "I'm sorry, P'Kao. I didn't stare, I just saw it when I look up".

He frown and grab the mic, he heard Boun and Mix talking. "Possessive? I never knew Kao would be like that. Is he that cute?", Boun asks Mix.

He glared and answers instead, "Yes, he is but don't you dare think of him or else-".

Boun runs towards his direction, "Can I see?".

"No!", Kao answer in a split second.

"Selfish Kao! Bring him here. Let him visit us during rehearsal", Boun continue to complaint.

"I second the motion that, Phi!", Mix said the raise his hands. Ohm shake his head and look at him.

Kao sighs as tap the mic, grab his music notes. Turn off the mic and look at his band mates, "I can't. He didn't know that I am Korn from The Fallen".

"WHAT!?"

"Is that the reason why you're wearing glasses? But how come, we are popular and if he didn't recognize that means he is stu-", Mix said but stops when Boun cover his mouth and point Kao.

"Then, why you didn't tell him about it?", Ohm he tapping the drums asks.

Kao left speechless with that question. He actually afraid to tell Earth because his afraid that something might change between them and another thing is he is afraid that once the media knows about it, Earth's life will be in chaos. Media is not always friendly. He knows sooner or later, he can no longer hide it from Earth.

Their manager signals. Setting his personal thoughts aside he turn on the mic and start to sing the song on the music sheet.

"I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there
And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane"

Kao smile when he remembers the moment when him, Earth and Czarina plays with water.

" I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me"

A clap make their rehearsal stop. They look where that clap came from and surprise when he notice the camera behind.

Kao looks at Ohm, then to Boun. Ohm just shrug his shoulder so is Boun.

"Hi Ella", he heard Mix greets the one who clap.