Kao - Kiss

Kao help Earth on the shop. They are infront of Earth's house.

He grab the smaller waist to pull close to his body while he is sitting in the hood of his car.

Wrapping his arms on his lover's waist. His chin on the Earth's shoulder, kissing it playfully.

"P'Kao, thank you for today but I don't want you in the shop next time", he heard Earth said.

Kao turn Earth around so they are facing each other, "Why? Is there something wrong I did?".

Earth shakes his head and bite his lower lips. Kao gulps, the way his boyfriend bite his lips is sexy.

The lips that seducing him turns to pout, "Some buyers keep asking for your name and number. Its annoying".

Kao laughs and hug Earth while kissing his boyfriends head. "Why are you so cute? I never noticed anyone except  you, Love".

"Listen, I don't care how many people in the world. I love you. End of story", Kao seriously said then push gently Earth from their hug.

He put his hands on the blushing cheeks, caress it then lean down to capture Earth's alluring lips.

Kao smile as he feel Earth soft plump lips press to his, sharing a gentle yet passionate kiss. He can feel small arms traveling behind him, from his waist to his shoulder.

He start moving his lips against Earth. Muscles relax on his lover's touch. His lips move with Earth and it feels as if their lips were moulded specifically for each other.

He doesn't want to pull away but he knows they needed some air. Earth's pants turning him on. Shit. Their eyes met each other and he bump his head to his cute boyfriend when he receive a warm smile from him.

He close his eyes and give pecks on those panting lips, "I love you"

He heard him giggle, "I love you too, P'Kao".

After hearing it, Kao can't help but taste again Earth's lips.

Kao grins as he lick his lips, as if tasting it. Remembering Earth's lips..it's been an hour since he went back home. Just laying on his bed.

He miss Earth already. Crap! He sound so whipped.

Thankfully, Czarina asked Earth to visit her tomorrow.

He press his phone and an image of an angel appears. His angel. His Earth.

With a satisfied smile on his lips, Kao close his eyes and sleep.

"P'Kao, wake up! P'Kao!", he groan when he feel someone shaking him.

"Love, give me five more minutes", Kao reply but open his eyes wide when he realised who owns that voice.

He heard a giggle and there standing, his sister and his boyfriend.

"Princess, did you prepare Chanel's milk?", he look at his sister and smile. His sister's eyes wide then run outside.

His eyes shift to his Earth, grabbing him by waist, "Ah, P'Kao!".

Kao just nuzzle his face on the flat stomach. He sighs happily when he feels the small hands fixing his hair.

"C'mon, let's eat. I'll wait for you downstairs. You look better without the glasses".