Dangerous Liaisons

Nikole's dress above bc yk she's just gotta be extra so after contemplating between this one and her 2019 Cinderella one here we are. Also I skipped the dinner episode bc she won't play a major role in that episode but I'll give a flashback of when she finally did show her face 😉 hope u enjoy!!

Last Night

Klaus watched in fear as his mother stood in front of him.

"Do you know why I am here?" Klaus looked at the ground "you're here to kill me" "look at me"

Klaus looked up slowly and the door opened revealing Nikolina.

"Klaus what's— she stopped her eyes falling on her mother. "Mother?" Esther smiled "my dear sweet Nikolina" Esther held Klaus and Nikole's hand. "You two are my children. I'm here to forgive you and fix our broken family" Nikole kept her head down stealing glances every now and then.

"I'm off to bed my children" the siblings watched as their mother walked up the stairs. The siblings looked angry and Nikole held her twin.

Nikole's POV
I walked down the stairs and saw my family sitting in the living room talking. "We're throwing a ball?" Klaus looked up "mother is making us" "yes I am. So Niklaus, Nikolina who are you two taking?"
I bit my lip. Only my siblings and Elena knew I liked girls. What would my mother do if she found out?

"Ugh I'm thinking about inviting— "a surprise" Klaus said cutting me off "oh and I have someone too" Klaus grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

When we were outside and walking I said "what the hell Klaus?" "Let's just be glad mother forgave u for murdering her let's not push it" I rolled my eyes "I got married 1000 years ago so that I could hide from them. I won't do that anymore so Niklaus please don't ask me to" he sighed "well alright. How do you plan on asking her?" I smirked "with Mikealson charm" I winked. He rolled his eyes "well okay have fun" "don't tell me you're gonna go and invite Caroline?" He smirked "well I've never lied to you before so let's not start now" I rolled my eyes.

After talking to my twin for a while I walked to the nicest shop in town. After feeling rather disappointed with the horrible selection I went back home. I went to my room and started going through my suitcases looking for the perfect dress.

"Still leaving out of suitcases I see" I looked up to see Rebekah "do you need something or do you enjoy being annoying?" She scoffed "don't be so cocky Nikolina, the second he gets the chance he will dagger you" I felt my body tense up.

I've never been in a fight with any of my siblings besides Finn. We were all really close but we became monsters and lost ourselves. Nik more than the rest of us.

"Rebekah I'm sorry" she rolled her eyes "I only helped Klaus because she hurt him and she was gonna help Mikeal hunt us down anyways— "just stop talking Nikolina. I don't want to hear anymore lies" I rolled my eyes angrily and stood up getting new her face despite our height difference "so you would believe a doppelgänger bitch who knows nothing about our family over me? I'm your sister Rebekah" she looked down at me "no. You're Niklaus' sister. Don't forget that" I watched her walk away.

I wasn't exactly angers I was just hurt. Rebekah and I were really close since we were the only girls. I turned back to the suitcase and saw a shimmering black dress. I pulled it out and I immediately saw Elena wearing this dress.

I folded it up and put it in the box along with the invitation to the ball.

I walked downstairs with the box which was a big mistake. "Where are you going Nikole?" Kuol teased "probably to a girl's house" Rebekah snickered my jaw dropped.