Graduation

Nikole's POV
Out of all the trouble Klaus has cause this was on things I thought I would never have to deal with. Him getting someone pregnant!

I put Hayley in her bed and she groaned "thank you" I kissed Hayley's head and I smiled "anytime, Klaus will be back soon" she rolled her eyes but I saw a little smile tug at her lips. "Get some rest... my niece or nephew needs their mom to be healthy".

She laughed and I walked out of her room closing the door behind me. I walked down the white marble stairs and found my way to Klaus' studio. "I just put your baby mommy to bed. We need to go if we want to make it to their graduation on time" Klaus turned around and stared at me.

"Do you really love her Nikole?" "Yes" this was something I didn't even need to think about. No one had ever made me feel this way. There was something special about Elena. "Hmm" he didn't say anything else he just walked out.

We ran into Elijah and Klaus smiled "we're leaving, we'll be back tomorrow... ish" I kissed Elijah's check and then grabbed my suitcase before following Klaus.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Klaus and I got out of our car and we heard witches. "They're in trouble" Klaus and I threw a graduation cap at two of them knocking their heads clean off. "There are plenty more of these to go around. Who's next? I can do this all day" Klaus smirked and dropped the graduation cap.

I made eye contact with Elena and she nodded away. I followed her as I assumed I always would. "You came" I smiled at her bowing a little in my pink dress. "Happy Graduation" she smiled "Nikole I just wanted to say I'm sorry, for everything but especially the way I treated you" I laughed "I'm a Mikealson you're going to have to do a lot worse in order to need to apologize to me".

Elena looked like she was thinking real hard about something. She walked up to me and kissed me. I was surprised by the kiss but I went along with it. "I've gotta work things out with the Salvatores but I umm can we do something?" I smiled and then I kissed her again.

We arrived at the Boarding House and I watched her go in. I stayed in the car not really bothering to go inside. I checked my phone to see that Klaus texted me he was with Caroline and would meet up with me later. I didn't bother responding I just smiled.

Elena walked out of the house and got in my car. "I need to find my brother" I nodded and drove her to the back to the high school. Elena opened the metal door "Bonnie, Jeremy are you in here?" "Speaking of unfinished business" Kol threw Elena and then I threw him.

He bared his face and just as he was about to charge he just disappeared. "Shit we're running out of time. We've gotta go look for your brother now" I turned around and my neck was cracked.

I woke up still on the floor, I stood up and ran upstairs. "Elena? Elena where are you?" I ran into the hallway to see her on the floor "have a nice human life Katherine" "Elena?" She turned her head and we made eye contact.

"Nikole" I helped her up and she leaned against me "what are we going to do about her?" Elena looked up at me "how about we ignore her and think about what we're going to do this summer" I smiled and kissed her "New Orleans is always an option".

I picked her up bridal style and she laughed "Klaus hates me" "yeah but he loves me and I love you" "wait... you love me?" I put her down and she stared at me "I thought that was pretty obvious" she smiled "I love you too".

We stood there not saying anything and I sighed "were you serious about going to New Orleans?" Elena giggled and somehow I felt as if I was falling deeper in love with her.

"Yeah I was but we've got to be back in time for orientation otherwise Caroline will kill me" I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

A/N: Once again I would like to say thank you for 1k 💜 I've always had the idea that this book would end after graduation but if you guys would like to see a bonus chapter of their summer then let me know!