The Departed

Nikole's POV
I don't know how long I've been here but I missed the world. When I saw Klaus he was going to regret daggering me. I would gladly help Rebekah kill him. I got out my, well Rebekah's coffin and noticed my I felt out of place. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost screamed.

My skin was greyish/blueish. I walked outside a saw a jogger. I quickly snatched her up.

Elijah's POV
I knocked on Elena's door and she opened it with Stefan right behind her "Elijah? Hi" "hello Elena" "what are you doing here?" I looked at Stefan not answering his question "Elena May I come in?" She nodded and I walked in.

"Elijah what do you need?" "Where is my brother?" Stefan folded his arms "no, if we tell you your going to go get him and then he'll just come for Elena" I looked at the beautiful Elena "I'll make sure no harm will come to Elena, you have my word" "no, no, no, did I mention no!" Elena put her hand up and Stefan muted Damon "how will you make sure?" I smiled at her "well leave him on the coffin until you have lived a long human life. My siblings and I will just have to run" just than the door flew open.

Nikole's POV
"There you go again making promises on our behalf" "Nikolina, you sure know how to make an entrance" I smirked "well duh, it's a good thing I came" I walked right through the threshold and Stefan and Matt looked shocked "there is no way in hell I'm leaving my brother in a box while the doppelgänger bitch lives her happy life with fucking the Salvatores".

I sat down on one of the chairs at the dinner table "which in of you sluts are gonna make me food?" I smiled up at Stefan "I hear your a chef" he smiled "any preference?" "Salvatore? How about Italian?" He raised he's eyebrows but went to the kitchen to cook for me.

"Nikolina if I'm correct Niklaus stuffed you in a box for weeks but you won't leave him for some years?" I grabbed the fork and stuck it through his Elijah's hand until it went all the way through even the table. He screamed and I smiled "if I have to murder Elena to get my twin back I will, even if I have to murder all her friends first" I heard Elena gasp and I turned towards her "do you like my hair? I tried something new with the bun you know" Elijah winced and I pulled the fork out "Nikolina you won't hurt her. Your in love with her"

I started laughing and everyone stared at me "Elijah, I'm nothing like you guys when it comes to love. Even if I had feelings for Elena which I do I will murder her over, and over again if it meant saving our family and Niklaus. I lost the love of my life due to the way we live 1000 years ago. I've handles the pain of losing your children, so trust me when I say once you go through that you realize everyone else is a means to an end" just than a plate appeared.

"Thanks handsome" I took a bite and instantly tasted vervain. "Hmm a little pro tip make sure to know if your poison-e can handle the poison. I've been drinking vervain for a thousand years" I continued to eat the spaghetti.

"So tell Damon to drive back and give me my brother" Stefan got in my face "he'll kill Elena" "I'm done with the crap water back dry ass town. I want my brother and than he and I shall go to Europe" Stefan and I had a stare down "or I could have Rebekah snatch Damon up. You know brother for a brother" Elijah grabbed me "Nikolina really?"

"Do I get a say in this" "NO!" I heard Damon day through the phone "yes! Yes you do Elena" "really Stefan?" Damon scoffed "Elena is old enough to make her own choices" Elena smiled at Stefan "I think we should give Klaus to Nikole" I smiled "wow she's pretty and has a brain" "ugh! Fine meet me at Warehouse 58" "that's an hour out of Mystic Falls" I growled "do you want your Psychotic sociopathic murdering twin brother or not?" I sighed "Rebekah and I will come and get him. He better be there or else".

I stood up "thanks handsome" I winked at Stefan "bye beautiful" I kissed Elena's lips and walked out "Elijah you coming?" I heard footsteps.

                            ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Rebekah and I walked into the creepy ass Warehouse looking for our brother "Damon? DAMON?!" I stopped shouting and liked around "DAMON COME ON THIS ISN'T FUNNY—" I looked to Rebekah was gone. I walked around when suddenly I was thrown into a wall. "Now that's just rude Alaric" he smiled a creepy pervert smile and stalked towards me. We started fighting and I held up my own until Damon yelled at Rebekah to go.

Alaric vamp speed away and I followed. When I got there Alaric shoved the oak stake into Klaus' chest. "NOOOOOO" I heard Rebekah cry/scream "Nikole, Rebekah get out of here!" Damon pushed us and Rebekah vamp speed us out of there. "Bex?" "Yes?" "Did... did... did Nik just die? Like... like permanently?" I felt my eyes prick and then even with the fight I put up spilled over.

"I'll kill him!" "He's invincible. The only way to kill him is to kill your lover" "come on we don't have much time".

Elena's POV
"If you had to chose, if only one of us could get the goodbye— "I love him Damon" Damon sighed "I get it, you love Stefan it's always gonna be Stefan" "I care about you Damon but... whatever I feel for you I never fell out of love with him" Damon didn't answer he just hung up the phone "so that's your final choice? You chose Stefan?" I nodded "I love him".

We got onto Wickery Bridge and I tried to not think about the trauma I had with this bridge and I tried to relax. I opened my eyes and saw someone in the middle of the road "MATT!".

Matt swerved of the bridge and I thought of Stefan. The only thing that ran through my mind was Stefan. Every memory we had good and bad. I wanted to be safe in Stefan's arms.

The car hit the water and I just kept thinking about Stefan. The love of my life.  I then saw Stefan in the water and I smiled. I was imagining him so at least in death I would see him.

He ripped the door off and reached for me. I pointed at Matt but he kept reaching for me. I slapped his hand and pointed at Matt. He gave me the look and I returned it. Finally he grabbed Matt and swam as fast as he could.

I sighed and my vision blurred but I saw my Stefan as I closed my eyes going to sleep.

A/N: As I've been saying in every book that I have updated recently I'm sorry for the slack I was busy finishing If You Love Me Don't Let Me Go. I finished and I'm currently on the third book so maybe go check it out 😏 Anyways have a good day or night 😁

Oh p.s if you didn't catch it the photo above his Nikole's outfit in this chapter