Bring it On (part two)

Nikole's POV
I walked up to Klaus' room and opened the doors. I saw Hayley getting dressed and Klaus laying on the bed "what the— "Nikolina, Hayley, Hayley, Nikolina" "hey" "umm hi" the girl Hayley stood up "thanks Klaus, for what you told me earlier about the mark" he smiled "anytime little wolf". The girl Hayley put her shoes on and smiled at me "ugh bye" "bye" she walked past me in a hurry.

"What was that?" "Why are you here?" He stood up "I figured we needed to talk" "what about?" "Kol died" he sighed "so" "so I just realized that we could all die soon and we should hangout more" "you've been talking to your fortune teller again and she led you here now you need some place to stay?" I sighed "you got it in one" "is it Elena?" "You know their whole "twin power" thing you've got is really staring to get on my nerves".

Klaus smiled "I'm sorry Nikolina" I smiled "I know you are" "I love you so much and you're always the only per— "I forgive you Klaus. It's been months and I can't hold a grudge so your lucky you son of a bitch" he smiled at me.

"My home is always open for you. Always" "and forever" we hugged and he kissed my cheek. "I missed you sister" "I missed you so much" .

Elena's POV
I was dancing on the table when I saw Stefan dancing with Caroline. Don't get jealous Elena that's an emotion. I sighed and then continued dancing until I saw the prettiest girl here.

She was wearing a plain black dress and black ankle boots. Her blonde hair was straight down her back. Nikolina Mikealson. Something about her gave me chills.

After a while she spotted me and walked over

After a while she spotted me and walked over. I hopped down off the table and walked over to her. "Stalking me are you?" Nikole rolled her eyes "nope. Stefan invited me" I flare of anger and jealousy ran up me. "Cool whatever".

I walked away and went outside. I fixed my red tank top and saw Sherrif Liz. "Is there a problem Sheriff?" "I've been getting noise complaints also are you serving alcohol?" "So what if I was" "are you'd dunk right now?" "Why don't you just shut up" I bared my fangs and just as I was about to bite her I was thrown.

"Really?" I looked up to see Nikole with Caroline running behind her "seriously? She's my mom Elena" I rolled my eyes "get this through your thick heads! I do not care!" I turned around and walked away.

Nikole's POV
"Well I'm hungry now. I'm going to go but Elena has marked your mom so just stay in tonight Caroline or go with her. Just for tonight" "thank you Nikole" I smiled "yeah of course". I walked deeper into the forest. I heard quiet footsteps.

I kept my pace and when they got louder I turned and elbowed them in the throat. I heard coughing and choking. I looked down to see Elena. "What the hell?" She stood up and kissed me. "At least take me to dinner first" I said as she tried to pull my shirt off. "Oh I of course brought you dinner".

"Jonas!" A boy walked over to us and Elena smiled "Nikole would you like to go on a date with me?" I smiled "my pleasure" I couldn't help it. I actually like this Elena.

⚠️SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️
Reminder this is my very first time writing a sex scene so it's probably not going to be that good and it's not going to be very dirty but just a little bit. Okay back to the book

When we finished drinking the guy we started kissing again. I slammed her against the tree and kissed down her neck. She moaned out my name and I smiled against her skin. I nipped at her chest sometimes leaving butterfly kisses and other times bitting her.

She ripped my sweater dress off and I ripped her tank top and leggings off. She smiled at my body and I winked at her. Eventually we were on the ground and naked. Elena was straddling my waist. I looked up at her through my lashes to see her already staring at me.

Elena bent down and put one of my nipples in her mouth and was rubbing my other one. I moaned out her name and felt her smile against my boob. When she smiled her dang poked me and now not only was she sucking my nipple but she was sucking my blood.

My hands went in her hair and I moaned out her name. She eventually moved on to the other side. I felt myself dripping and she eventually lifted her head up and smiled. "I can smell you Nikole" I smirked "I have no shame! When it's good I get wet" Elena started laughing.

She slowly moved down kissing in between my boobs and all the way down. She stopped at my inner thigh. She touched me slightly down there and I squirted on her face "for a dead person you sure do have a lot of bodily fluids"

I rolled my eyes annoyed. Eventually her face was in between my legs and soon enough her tongue entered me. "Ugh" I was moaning all over the place. "Oh Elena!, Elena right there". She removed her tongue and kissed my dripping wet core.

I knew I was about to climax I just need a little more just as I was about to get up when Elena shoved her finger up me "oh my god" once I got used to it she shoved another finger so now she was pumping two finger into me.

"Elena I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." she shoved her other two fingers up me and I exploded. She licked me up clean. She laid on me "well that was..." "amazing for you and hard work for me?" I laughed at what Elena said. I turned us so I was on top "don't you worry your pretty little head. Im going to thank you properly.