The Originals

Nikole's POV
I watched Elena barley move in her cell as Damon and Stefan were talking upstairs. "I like you for you Elena. Not because you're human or even because you're a vampire, I just like you" she took a sharp breath and moved her head slightly to stare at me. She stared at me and I gave her a small smile.

"What are you doing here Nikole?" "Well my family is off in New Orleans and I'm here babysitting you" we met eyes and I walked away to go call Klaus.

"Niklaus what's going on?" "Well it's lovely to hear your voice Nikolina but it would have been even better if you were here" I sighed and slowly rolled my eyes "I know Klaus but it's Katerina we're talking about. There's that chance that she's just lying and— "she's not" I looked up at nothing in particular but shook ran over my face "what happened?" "Nothing yet but I'll keep you updated" I looked over at Elena lying down in her cell "Klaus I— "I know you're with Elena, Angel but I need you here" "when?" "I'll let you know but for now how about you fix your sights on getting the girl" I smiled "Niklaus?" "Yes?" "I'll be there as soon as possible" I could practically hear him smile "I know you will" the phone went silent and my heart felt lighter.

Damon came walking down the stairs "sup Blondie" I winked at him and walked over to Elena's cell with Damon following me. "You look terrible" Damon said patronizingly walking into Elena's cell "I'm hungry, not that any of you care"

Damon was bent in front of Elena talking to her and all I could think about was the ways I could hurt her. Damon gave her blood and just as I was about to take it from her she spit it all out. "Vervain?" Damon winked at me before looking back at Elena.

"How does that make you feel? Hurt, because I betrayed you? Angry, because I caused you pain? Or scared because you know it's gonna get a lot worse?" Elena went to vamp speed out the cell but I snatched her by her hair and slammed her into the door as Stefan just stood there.

Elena was groaning on the floor and I felt proud of myself. "Fine, you guys wanna play games? Go ahead" she made eye contact with me "let's see who breaks first. Me... or you" I pulled Elena up by her hair and threw her into the cell. Stefan closed the door.

I walked over to Elena and bent down whispering into her ear "just for the record it's going to be you babe" I slammed her face into the floor and heard the crack.

A few more chapters left 💜