Chapter 39

Master Song looked at his daughter with doting eyes as she munched on the cakes.

He felt his heart flutter. He felt regretful in his heart.  Why was he so blinded before.

Song Xinhua looked at the lovely lady again only for her to gasp seeing the white haired baby.

She stood up and ran all the way to their table unceremoniously.

"Can I pick him up?". She asked Li Xining.

Li Xining looked at Ning Xia Gua.
He nodded at her with an amused look.

She took the baby out and gave him carefully to her. "Support his neck. " She said.

Master Song stood up and said to them bowing ",Sorry. Don't mind her. Please. " He said humbly.

Master Ning stood and greeted him ",I am Ning Tian of Ning household in Beijing. "

Master Song's eyes widened. And he said bowing ",I am sorry for the offense. I didn't know that the concubine offended your family and used my power for malicious deeds. I am sorry". He said.

Master Ning said ",My child shall give a reply for himself. " He said pointing to Ning Xia Gua.

Master Song said ",I am sorry for what occurred. I had no idea. I am sorry yet again". He said seriously.

Li Xining nodded and looked down. Ning Xia Gua looked at him ,seeing his clear eyes he nodded ",Well don't repeat the mistake sir. Time waits for no man". He said.

Song Xinhua looked at the beautiful white haired child and grey eyes baby. He was soft with a smell of baby. And a smell of milk. He was so fragrant she fell in love at first sight. She said  to her father ",Father I am going to marry him. Can you settle my marriage?". She asked with a wide smile.

Master Song almost fell down he had a helpless smile to his face and he said patiently ", No my child. I am sorry you can't marry him. You are much older than him. You are twelve years older so by the time he is old enough for marriage you'd be an old maiden". He said to her.

Li Xining was shocked. It was the first time she encountered having to discuss her son's marriage.

"Well , I will have to ask him if he want to marry you himself. How about we ask him after four years?". She asked.

Ning Xia Gua smiled amused.
"You can't marry him dear, but if marry in five years and give birth to a daughter I will promise her to my son how about that?". He asked.

Song Xinhua pursed her lips in thought. 

"Well you mean that as long as I get married and give birth to a girl , I can bring her to you to marry?". She asked.

Li Xining then said ", Well I live in the village , do you want your daughter to suffer the life of a villager?" She asked her.

Song Xinhua was amazed but she said stubbornly ",But you look good. So my daughter should fair well. " 

Li Xining laughed out loud",Okay. I will train very well , and make sure he is like his father so your daughter doesn't suffer from any grievinces. My husband does everything to mw. Wash for me , cook for me , wash for me otherwise how can I be this pretty living in the village. I am hedonist?". She laughed.

But then stopped mid laughter , seeing everyone looking at her , she froze. Looking at Ning Xia Gua she held his hand and leaned on him and said ",Hey , I don't mean to say I wear the pants ,mostly I was pregnant for most of our marriage and you hurt the people. So you don't worry when I get better I will definitely  do more hey. Feng's father I will do that I promise". She showed her small pinky for promise.