Chapter 43

Seeing her so eloquent and giving money like water they let it go. As long as people are not murders.
They will just explain to her parents later on.

Two days past. They were able to live in the temple ,the efforts of the entire mobilised village of string young man and experienced older man around seventy of them. Providing a meal ,well a rich girl like her bought a few pigs and killed them to provide lunch for the workers for the two days they worked plus the salary of fifteen wen a day they were spirited.

Song Xinhua who is used to being surpressed for so many years also tasted power. She now understood why madam Song was always tired and why concubine Si and Concubine Lu always laid a pit for her mother. Driving her father further away from the first branch.

Shs clenched her fists while sitting under gingko trees along the temple wall. She looked distressed.

The female women she saved were the heterochromic boys servants so they regarded her as a master ,afterall she is the only girl they saw who is not afraid of him so they served her with enthusiasm.

He walked towards her and looked at her ,he saw her pursed lips and clenched hands ,her eyes red and tears slipped slowly down her ivory cheek.

He looked at her. She sensed him.
",It is stupid. Why cry you ask. My father is a stupid man. My mother, my adoptive mother is a beautiful and graceful person from noble birth. She has been with him though thick and thin. She actually married down. But when he developed he got himself concubines. Not one but three. Including my birth mother who was a loyal maid to my mother. My adoptive mother. He treated them better than his wife. He wronged her and my eldest sister just because mother couldn't give but anymore. " She said her grievences.

Before today she could only swallow them.

"Then one day , he lost his title. My mother left him to go back home. He bought a small courtyard and the flowers he always found fragrant are now stinky. How am I here in this village ,in this county miles away from my home? Easy. His concubine sold me. She sold me for money. My adoptive mother is pregnant ,but by selling me I am afraid she wants my mother to suffer stress from this. If she loses her child I will feel guilty because I left the house for this reason. That my mother will give birth in the future and I will go back to being just a maid's daughter with her master. I hate it. Why was I headstrong. Why was I so content? Why did I forget my identity. It is my privilege that I grew to this age with her protection and now I am causing her harm. I don't want to harm her anymore. I dont want to go back there". She looked up to him face heavy laden with tears.

He said nothing. But he bend down and sat besides her. He raised his hand and wiped her tears slowly and put an arm around her and let her rest on his chest and said in a cold low seductive voice not beffiting a fifteen year old.
",Then don't leave. I can raise you". He himself didn't know what he felt but he felt his cold heart chip away somewhat at her tears. He didnt want to see her cry.
"Your father his name?". He asked.
",Song . Just look for Master Song. He is the only one in that county. He is not a native from there". She said in a daze. With a thick nasal sound.

He just comforted her.

"If you dare to treat me like this one day I will die with you just watch". She said with final momentum giving in to sleep.

"You don't have to kill yourself. Just kill me. It will be fine. " He said to her in a gentle voice. He himself didn't know what he was partial to her. A fifteen year old boy is still a boy  afterall. And song Xinhua twelve year old girl is very attractive to him. Especially since she never despised him for his eyes.

",Young master..?". He looked at his mother.
"Fengjiu do you want to bring her in? It's cold. Her room is ready. " She smiled at him.

He said nothing but picked her up and followed her.